Kalor's Story

The continuation~

KHR IS NOT MINE!!
OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

"Hi" - italian

"Hi" - japanese (normal speech)

'Hi' - thoughts

'Hi' - thoughts (in italian)

Previously:
"I did it as you instructed," Chrome said to a nearby tree. "Thank you. Now, it's time for them to do the rest. Come join me, Chrome. You are not required to enter since you are involved in this," a voice replied. Chrome only nodded before walking away. "Now, let the game begins,"
################################

???? P.O.V
"Goddamit! Where the f****k is that brat?!" I shouted. "This is ridiculous! How the heck did I get involve in this stupid game anyway?!" I shouted in frustration again. "Well, that's because you wanted to continue your father's plan, Master Kalor. And the Vongola Decimo had offered a tempting offer indeed," Razz, my trusted aide, said. That's right, it's all because of that stupid note in front of the entrance.

-flashback-

Kalor's P.O.V
What a weak defense the Vongola has. And they claim that the mansion is one of the safest place? Ha! Think again! For I, Kalor Svariate, son of Amano Svariate, grandson of Corado Svariate and descendant of the great Svariate Primo, Seifroñ Svariate has went pass through the defense undetected and unharmed! Hahaha!

"Excuse me for my interruption, Master Kalor but the men are ready. They are awaiting for your orders, Master Kalor," Razz interrupted. I quickly snapped form my thoughts and coughed a little. "Ahem, good. We'll move at night, using the darkness as our cover. It's more efficient that way. Now--" before I could finish, we heard what sounded like some explosion went off and then we saw smoke.

Fron within the smoke, something had got out from it and went towards the forest. Although it was quick, but the person who escaped to the forest was known by anyone who got invoved in mafia. And he just so happens to be my target, which is very convenient for me. "Change of plans! Follow that man that just went to the forest! He's the one we're after!" I ordered my men.

When we entered the forest, everyone searched for that brat. After a f****king long damn hours (although only 20 minutes had past) of searching, we came into a clearing. "This irritates me somehow," I mumbled. "Master Kalor, it seems there's an illusion surrounding this part," said Razz. "S'that so? Break it. A lousy illusion can never stop me from attaining victory!" I ordered.

One of my men broke the illusion and in front of us, an entrance-like hedge and a stand with a note stuck on it. After reading it, I smirked. Yes! This is a great opportunity! With this, I'll rule the world! "Hear my orders my men! Capture the Decimo and bring him to me! With this, the Svariate Famiglia will reign! Now, go!" I ordered. Every one of my men charged in.

After everyone entered, I entered too. "Come, Razz! Let us go attain our rightful place!" I said as I entered.

-flashback end-

Kalor's P.O.V
And now, here I am. In a f****king hedge searching for that f***king damn brat! When I get my hands around him, oho, how I'm gonna enjoy torturing him! "Master Kalor, we have been there," Razz said. Argh!! This is driving me crazy!

??? P.O.V
"Hmm.... they're fun to watch," I hummed. "Do you want me to do anything?" Chrome asked. "Nope, let's enjoy the show for a little longer. The the real show is about to begin," I said. Chrome only nodded before sitting next to me. Hope they enjoy this.