Fears within The Lightning who Directs Danger Away and Protects

Re-write!! Hope you aren't mad at me!

KHR IS NOT MINE!!
OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

Previously:
"J-Jyuudaime...." this time, I let the tears I've been holding back to fall. I sobbed in his hug as I repeatedly called out his name. Jyuudaime only patted my back as he said reassuring words. Finally, I finally found my sky.
################################

Lambo's P.O.V
I was just sitting in my seat as I lazily watched the others fighting and shouting at each other. Yare, yare, why does the great me needs to hear them? As I just watched, the doors opened and Tsuna-nii walked in followed by Reborn.

"Good morning everyone!" Tsuna-nii said but was ignored by them since they're still busy fighting each other. When Reborn took out his gun, I had slinked away from my seat and is now beside Tsuna-nii. "Yare, yare, good morning, Tsuna-nii," I greeted back. "Morning, Lambo!" Then, a gunshot was heard.

Ignoring it, I turned to face Tsuna-nii. "Tsuna-nii, do you want to eat cakes?" I asked. Tsuna-nii's face lit up and he nodded his head violently. We then walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. When we arrived there, the kitchen was empty making it easier for us to enjoy our cakes. Then, the sound of someone running could be heard and someone burst into the kitchen screaming "Jyuudaime!!". Both me and Tsuna-nii flinched.

"Yare, yare, Bakadera. Lower your voice, you're noisy," I said lazily. "What?! You stupid cow!" And then Bakadera picked a fight with me until the alarm went off. Then, Yamamoto-nii walked into the room with a serious face. "Get Tsuna to his room. Reborn's orders. There's an intrusion and he wants you in the front lines and Lambo to stay with Tsuna and protect him," he said.

Bakadera just tch'ed before dragging me and Tsuna-nii to Tsuna's room. When we sat down (forced by Bakadera), Bakadera looked at me with a serious face causing me to choke a bit. "Listen up, Lambo. Protect Jyuudaime at all cost. I'm counting on you," he said. When Bakadera called me by my given name instead of the nickname he used, that means he's serious. And thanks to that, my stomach is in a knot right now. "Y-yeah. L-leave it to m-me," I answered shakily.

Bakadera looked at me for awhile before walking out of the room, locking the door in the process. I let out the air I was holding in and slumped down into the sofa I was sitting on. I'm so not use to this kinds of pressure not to mention I have to fight. A scaredy cat like me fight? Can I even make it out alive? As I kept thinking, I felt someone grabbing my shoulder causing me to jump a little.

"Lambo, are you alright?" Tsuna-nii asked. "Yare, yare, don't worry, Tsuna-nii, I'm fine," I said. Tsuna-nii frowned. "No, you are not ok. Are you afraid?" he asked. I slowly nodded. He smiled and patted my back. "There's no need to be afraid, Lambo. You're strong so you'll be alright," he said. "Really?" I asked back. Tsuna-nii nodded.

Then, all of a sudden, the door busted open and an unknown man stood beside the now broken door. When he saw us, he smirked and took out a box. I quickly realized what he was trying to do so I stepped in front of Tsuna-nii, trying to shield him from any attacks. I was trembling and my heart was beating faster. Then I felt a soft patt behind me. I don't need to turn to know that it was Tsuna-nii who patted me since he's the only one standing behind me.

But, when Tsuna-nii patted me, it felt like all my fears were gone. I stopped trembling. Although my heart's still beating faster, I don't feel scared anymore. Now, I know what to do. "Protect Jyuudaime at all cost. I'm counting on you." That words lingered in my mind. That's right, that Bakadera is counting on me, so I have to do it. I lit up my Animal Ring. "Yare,yare, how dare you disturb the great Lambo-sama," I said as I released my Animal Ring, Gyuudon. "Take him down, Gyuudon," I ordered and Gyuudon charged at the man shocking him with its lightning flames.

As Gyuudon turned back into a ring, I resolved myself to protect Tsuna-nii. Just like how he always protected me when I was a kid. When I was about to open my mouth to say how cool I was, someone hit my head from behind.

"You stupid cow! Protect Jyuudaime properly!" Bakadera shouted. The pain was unbearable. "Gotta....stay....calm.....WAAA!!" I wailed as I ran to Tsuna-nii. I guess I still have a long way to go huh?