The Past, The First and Now, Kidnapped?!

The continuation~

KHR IS NOT MINE!!
OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

"Yo" - italian

Previously:
"If you aren't an enemy then, be my guest for a couple of days. I am Giotto by the way. Giotto di Vongola. And you are?"

"Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna." Tsuna answered with a smile.
############################

After the encounter, Giotto led Tsuna out of the forest to the mansion. When they arrived at the front of the mansion, a pink- I mean red-haired man came running towards them at full speed.

"G.I.O.T.T.O!!" the man screamed. Giotto looked at the red-haired man. "Oh? G? What's wrong? Is something the mat--" before he could finish, his shoulders were gripped at both sides and he was shaken so bad, he swore he saw stars. "You shitty boss! How dare you skip your work and run away like that!! Not to mention you--" the man stopped mid-sentence when he saw Tsuna. Sensing he was stared at, Tsuna looked at the man and gave a shy smile.

A tick mark appeared on the red-haired man's head. "You shitty boss!! How dare you bring in an intruder!! Not to mention he might be a spy to begin with!!" The man shouted at Giotto. After some struggle, Giotto finally managed to get out of his best-friend's death-grip.

"G, he isn't an intruder. He's our guest. I invited him." Giotto answered. G only glared at Tsuna before he 'tch'ed and glared at Giotto then glared at Tsuna again. Giotto only sighed as he watched his storm. "Tsuna, this is G. My storm guardian, right-hand man and childhood friend. G, this is Tsuna, our guest," Giotto pressed the word "guest" at G to tell him to treat Tsuna like a guest should be treated. G 'tch'ed again. "I'm G and if I ever found out you're an enemy, I won't let you live."

"G!" Giotto hissed. G ignored Giotto. "Please forgive him, Tsuna. He's actually a good man really." Giotto said apologetically. Tsuna only smiled. "No worries, Giotto-san. I understand. If I were him, I would've done the same thing." Tsuna said.

"Why don't we talk inside? You must be tired. I would also like it if you meet with the rest of my guardians. if that's alright with you, of course," Giotto said as he started to walk. "Sure! I'm curious about your other guardians, Giotto-san," Tsuna said as he followed Giotto.
############################
~currently in the present time~

Reborn sat in his chair while holding a green gun in his right hand. He propped his left arm on the table as he rested his chin on his left hand. He let out a deadly aura around him. There are some others who also let out the same deadly aura like Reborn causing the other occupants who were present have a hard time to breathe.

Yuni was the first one to speak. "U-uncle Reborn, everyone, please calm down," she said. Upon hearing that, the others let their deadly aura slowly die out but Yuni could still feel some in the air. Reborn is still holding his gun dangerously as his eyes were shadowed by his fedora. Lambo kneeled at the front of the room as he hung his head low.

"Lambo," Reborn said seriously causing Lambo to snap his head up quickly. "Y-yes, Reborn?" Lambo stuttered. "Did you let Giannini touch your bazooka?" Reborn asked in a serious voice. Lambo nodded his head a couple of times. "G-Giannini said h-he wanted to f-fix it," Lambo said.

Reborn only sighed. He got out of his chair and went out of the room. "Uncle Reborn, where are you going?" Yuni asked. "To find a certain someone," replied Reborn. "And to find a way to bring Tsuna back," he thought as he loaded his gun and went for a "hunt".