Chaos, Sugar-High Tsuna and Varia

Ok to those who have read it must noticed right? I seriously DON'T KNOW what had happened. So I'm going to re-write. I feel bad right now. I'm tearing up. No seriously. I feel like I want to cry....
I DO NOT OWN KHR!
OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

Previously:
"Thank you," Tsuna whispered his thanks to Hibari before he climbed down the roof and went back to his room. That night, Tsuna had the sweetest dream he ever had.
################################
The Vongola Mansion. A place where the current boss and guardians of the Vongola lives in. Within the mansion, laughter echoed through the hall. People shouting stop and please and chasing each other with weapons and--wait, what? Weapons?

"SAWADA! PLEASE STOP TO THE EXTREME!!"

"TSUNA-NII!! PLEASE STOP!!"

"AHAHAHA!! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!" 

And so, the chase continues. The other occupants just sighed. A normal day indeed. Let's go back and find out what happened, shall we?

-flashback-

The dining room was.... gloomy. The air that hangs above them were heavy. Everyone was thinking about a certain someone.

"We've got two options. Lock him up or knock him out," Reborn said. Everyone thought deeply. "It's better if we knock out Jyuudaime. That way, at least he won't cause trouble," suggested Gokudera. "Alright. Any other ideas?" Everyone shook their heads. "Then it's decided. Knock him out it is," Reborn said as he took out some candies and handed it over to Ryohei.

"Reborn! What is this to the extreme?!" Ryohei asked. "A candy-shaped drug that could make Dame-Tsuna sleep for awhile. Just give it to him," Reborn explained. Ryohei just nodded and went out of the room followed by Lambo. "Now we wait," said Reborn.

Lambo's P.O.V
When Ryohei-nii took those candies and went out of the room, I followed him. I wanted to meet Tsuna-nii since he always give me candies when I asked for it. When we arrived at Tsuna-nii's room, Ryohei swung the door opened as he shouted, "SAWADA!" surprising Tsuna-nii who was reading a book.

Ryohei-nii then approached Tsuna-nii and handed the candies that Reborn just gave. "Sawada! Here's some candies!" he said. Tsuna-nii eyed him for awhile before taking the candies and ate all of it. I sat near Tsuna-nii as I watched him eat it. Feeling hungry myself, I took out my stash of candies from my pocket and began to eat.

I noticed Tsuna-nii looking at the candies I was eating, so I gave him some. He took a handful and ate all of it. "Lambo! Why did you give it to Sawada to the extreme?!" Ryohei suddenly shouted at me. "Yare, yare. What do you mean? I'm only sharing my candies with Tsuna-nii," I said lazily. "You extremely shouldn't! If he took too much sugar, then he'll--" he was cut off by a blur of brown passing by us and went out of the room.

~flashback ends~

Lambo's P.O.V
No one said a thing until Ryohei broke the silence. "Ah! Sawada!" he shouted and went out of the room. I followed behind. Then, we started to chase Tsuna-nii  and let me tell you, it was tiring! After many times of running around the mansion, we finally caught Tsuna-nii and was dragging  him to his room when we suddenly heard a loud bang.

Author's P.O.V
The dining room was a mess. The chairs were overturned and some had been damaged beyond repair. In the middle of the room stood Varia and the Vongola guardians. Reborn was nowhere to be seen. "Trash! Where is that scum?!" Xanxus said while pointing his gun at the Vongola guardians. "VOOOOI! Drag that boss of your out here!" Squalo shouted.

Gokudera just tch'ed while Yamamoto just laughed. Then, the dining room door opened and three people walked in.

"EXTREME!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO THE EXTREME?!"

"Yare, yare, how troublesome."

"Ah, the Varia and Xanxus!"

Tsuna walked-more like skipped-towards his guardians happily  and stood beside  Yamamoto. "Guys, let's play!!" Tsuna said happily like a three year old kid.

"Scum," Xanxus growled as he pointed his gun at Tsuna. "Xanxus? Why are you--" before Tsuna could finish, Xanxus pulled the trigger. Tsuna's eyes went wide before pushing Yamamoto away and took the shot. "Tsuna!" Yamamoto shouted when he realized what Tsuna had done.