A Visit

Wow! Never thought many people will vote! If I had made a bet that people would vote, then money would come rolling at a high speed!!

Thank you so so so much!! As a way to thank you, I'll continue on giving an exciting story for you! But I make no promises! I'm just a cute potato on a roll. *rolls on the bed*

Well, continue on! KHR IS NOT MINE!! OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

Previously:
"You stupid cow! Protect Jyuudaime properly!" Bakadera shouted. The pain was unbearable. "Gotta....stay....calm.....WAAA!!" I wailed as I ran to Tsuna-nii. I guess I still have a long way to go huh?
############################
After yesterday's exciting(note the sarcasm) event, the people in the Vongola Mansion had quickly returned to their normal, everyday-life routines. A bit too quick(what do you expect people? They live with mafias).

Anyway, as the intruders were interrogated *coughtorturedcough* by Hibari and Reborn *coughdemonscough* and was dealt with accordingly, the guardians who were in the dining room finally got to relaxed. All the excitement had started to worn them out (except you-know-whos) and now, all they wished for was a nice day-off.

Unfortunately, fate is cruel (yeah. It's true) because just as they were about to relax, they were interrupted by a sudden visit. "Tsu-kun!!" a teenage boy's voice was heard. "Byakuran! It is very impolite of you to barge in like that!" a girl said.

"Eh, but Yuni-chan, I want to see Tsu-kun," the boy or Byakuran as the girl called him said. "Even so! It is very rude to bother Tsunayoshi-kun. He may very well be busy handling all those paperworks!" said the girl or Yuni. "All the more reason to visit~" Byakuran said in a sing song voice.

Then, the door was opened revealing a teenage boy with white hair and a purple tattoo under his eye with a fox-like grin. Beside him was a girl with dark hair and an orange tattoo on her cheek. A man with blond hair and in a black suit wearing a white undershirt stood beside the girl. He is known as Gamma.

"Ara~? Where's Tsu-kun?" asked Byakuran. "You bastard.... how dare you casually call Jyuudaime like that!" Gokudera scowled. "Maa...maa...Haya-chan, calm down," Yamamoto said with a smile. "Shut up, baseball-freak! And don't call me that!" Gokudera shouted at Yamamoto. Yamamoto just laughed.

Before things could get worse, Yuni decided to interfere. "Um..... may I know where Tsunayoshi-kun is?" she asked. Unfortunately, only Yamamoto heard her question as the others continued their bickering.

"Haha....you can find him in his room, Yuni-chan. Let me take you there. I bet Tsuna would be happy to see you," he said as he left the room with Yuni and Gamma, leaving Byakuran who were currently bickering with Gokudera. "Are you sure we should leave them like that?" Gamma asked. Yamamoto just nodded.

When they almost arrived at Tsuna's room, Yamamoto stopped in front of the door. He turned to Yuni and Gamma. "Before I forget, you better be prepared. Tsuna is....not the same person you last saw him," Yamamoto said. This caused Gamma to raise his eyebrows in question.

"Not the same person you say? Did something happened?" Gamma asked. Yamamoto just scratched his chin as he laughed awkwardly. "Well, let's just say he's experiencing a side effect," he said before opening the door.

Yamamoto's P.O.V
As soon as I opened the door, Tsuna came pouncing at me causing me to step back. Luckily, I didn't fall. "Takeshi!!" Tsuna said excitedly as he hugged me. "Yo, Tsuna!" I greeted him. He then gave me a smile before letting me go. "Takeshi! Let's play!" he said enthusiastically.

I patted his head. "Haha....sure! But first, you have visitors, Tsuna," I said as I pointed at Yuni-chan and Gamma-san. Tsuna turned his gaze towards them. When he saw Yuni, his face lit up. Then, he went to Yuni and bowed. Wait, bowed? I looked at Tsuna confusingly.

Tsuna bowed at Yuni-chan and took her hand. "It is nice to meet you again, Yuni," he said before kissing Yuni-chan's hand. 'That's new,' I thought amusingly. Yuni-chan blushed before replying back.

Yuni's P.O.V
I blushed when Tsunayoshi-kun kissed my hand. "Y-yes. It-it is nice seeing y-you again, Tsu-Tsunayoshi-kun," I replied. He never acted like this. Could this be the side effects Yamamoto-kun was referring to? Then, I felt a dark aura behind me.

It seems like Tsunayoshi-kun also noticed it. He looked up and smiled. A childish smile. "Ah, Gamma-san! It's nice seeing you again!" Tsunayoshi-kun said in a childish manner. He then ran towards Gamma and h-hugged him?! I was surprised. Even Gamma looked shocked.

What on earth had happened to Tsunayoshi-kun causing him to act like this? I looked at Yamamoto-kun questioningly. Just when I was about to demand an answer, Byakuran came. "Yaho~ Tsu-kun~ It's been awhile~" he greeted. Upon hearing this, Tsunayoshi quickly released Gamma who is still in shock and ran towards Byakuran.

Tsunayoshi-kun ran to Byakuran and hugged him as he said "Byakuran!". Byakuran returned the hug. "Tsu-kun is still as cute as ever~" he said. Tsuna smiled before he-he-he k-k-kissed Byakuran. "Hmm~? This is new~" said Byakuran. I was surprised-no, shocked- to see what just happened.

Then, someone shouted. "DAMN YOU MARSHMALLOW-FREAK!! HOW DARE YOU KISS JYUUDAIME!!" he shouted. It turns out it was Gokudera-kun. He forcefully separated Tsunayoshi-kun from Byakuran and started to bicker again with Byakuran. This is just confusing.

All of a sudden, a gunshot was heard. "Everybody shut up or face hell." A man in a black suit and a fedora said. "Uncle Reborn!" I called out. Relieved that he was here. "Yuni, what are you doing here?" Uncle Reborn asked. I told him the reason why I was here and asked him about Tsunayoshi-kun's condition.

Uncle Reborn only sighed before nearing Tsunayoshi-kun and led him somewhere. "Yuni, follow me. I'll tell you what happened," Uncle Reborn said. And so, as me, Byakuran and Uncle Reborn who was holding hands with Tsunayoshi-kun walked along the corridors, Uncle Reborn told us about what had happened and the state Tsunayoshi-kun is in.

When we arrived back at the dining room, Uncle Reborn had finished his explanation and had Byakuran's and mine's promise to help him. And thus, as Uncle Reborn entered the dining room while tipping his fedora and a gun in his hand, Byakuran and I decided to spend our time with Tsunayoshi-kun at the garden. Gamma,Yamamoto-kun and Gokudera-kun were accompanying us.

As the sun starts to set, we said our goodbyes to Tsunayoshi-kun and the others. Along the way back to my mansion, I laughed a little as I remembered the time we spent at the garden with Tsunayoshi-kun.

He was very childish with Byakuran and the others but he was cool and charismatic when he interacted with me. It was fun observing Tsunayoshi-kun's many characters. I hope I could meet him and the others again.

"Hime, we have arrived," Gamma said snapping me back to reality. "Thank you, Gamma," I said. As I walked, I stopped and gazed at the orange sky. I smiled. The sky really reminds me of Tsunayoshi-kun. Everyone cares about him. They follow him out of their own choice. I smiled again before continuing my walk.