Chapter 35: Two Fucking Minutes

Kaiden

WHAM!

I land on my ass, not seeing the blow coming, and looking up I see it was Corbin that decked me.

“What the fuck!?” I snarl.

“That’s for upsetting her. What the fuck are you even doing here? You better not have bought your bitch here with you either. Damn it! Being this way with her is just confusing her, so fucking make your mind up and -”

“SHE’S MINE!” I roar at him.

“Then fucking act like it.” He yells back at me.

“I am!”

“Really!? Coz it looks like you want to have your cake and eat it too!... Don’t tell her you don’t want her because she’s a Dragon, and the next thing, you’re teasing and playing with her -”

“How the fuck did you know we’d -”

“I could smell you and sex on her. I knew she was still a virgin. Well, until him anyway -”

“Corbin, go after her! You two, kitchen. Now!” Corbin's mom demands and walks toward the back door. Corbin glares at me before he starts stripping and then he shifts into a two-tone, dark blue and green dragon, that shoots off after my mate. I hate that I can’t go after her myself. I just need to explain that it’s all an act to keep her safe.

“Kaiden, there’s more to this than you will remember -”

“What do you mean remember? She’s been my Wildfire since I met her. She doesn’t take shit and loves when I touch her. She’s not complained so far anyway! So I don’t get -”

“This isn’t the first time you’ve met her.” He states. I open my mouth only to close it again. What the fuck is he on about!?

“What do you mean? I met her Monday -”

“Have you had any realistic dreams lately?” He asks me, and the one where I fucked her in her bed, and the one where I watched Zye fuck her on her bike come to mind.

“Yeah, I had a really frustrating one too. Watching you fuck her was hot, but I wanted to join in, and couldn’t -”

“You watched me fuck her on her bike?”

“Yeah, it was so hot - Wait. I never said it was on her bike! How did you -”

“It’s one of her gifts. It’s called dream sharing. Kaiden, we’ve known Nyx all our lives -”

“I’d never forget her! So that can’t be right. How many dreams have you had with her then?” I ask, angry that he knows more than I do.

“We forgot because she was bound, and I’ve had thousands. They only came back to **us** when we partially mated -”

“Will you two stop talking out here and get inside! We have things to discuss!” Corbin's mom snaps, coming back out the door as we stop at the bottom of the steps.

“Sorry,” Zye says, making his way up and past her into the house, but not before looking back and checking the skies for Nyx. I walk up to her with a huge smile on my face, like get used to me, coz I’m not going anywhere!

“You remind me of her father, it’s ridiculous. Come on. Tell me why you’ve been telling Nyx you don’t want her.” I walk past her, but do what Zye did, and look back out toward the sky where Nyx disappeared, worried about her. We all take a seat at the kitchen table and they stare at me.

“Go on then your Highness -” A woman I don’t know says as she walks into the room.

“His what? You’re the wolf heir?” Krystal asks in shock.