Chapter 14: She's Been Bound

Nyx

"Nyx! What the fuck!?" My eyes snap open to see Zye, gritting his teeth, as he stills and tries to cover my body with his. I pull myself up using his shoulders and groan when it makes him shift that little bit more inside me. I see Corbin standing there with a look of shock on his face.

"Get the fuck... Out, Corbin!... N-Now!" I snarl at him and then moan as Zye kisses and nips at my neck, moving his hips slightly, as he's about to push forward that last bit. I feel his teeth again, pressing into my neck, I'm sure he's about to bite me, and Ember and Ash are going crazy for it. Then Corbin has to open his fucking mouth popping our bubble. Again! And now I'm fucking angry.

"Really!? You wanna lose your virginity to some guy you've known for five fucking minutes!" Zye completely stills, then pulls back to look at me.

"You're a virgin!?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, so what?!" I say defensively. Does he have a problem with it?

"Don't give me that look, Babe, it's not like that. If I'd have known... I don't want your, our first time to be on the hood of my car. It should be -"

"This is kinda my wet dream right now, Zye. What better way to lose it, than on the hood of a beautiful car, in my favourite place, with a guy my body's crying out for? I mean if your planning to fuck me and then never speak to me again, I'm glad you stopped -" His smile grows, and then he cuts me off.

"No. Never. Why would I do that? Your mine, my true -"

"Ahem..." Corbin clears his throat, cutting off what Zye was about to say. "Can I speak with you for a minute?" I growl, and look at him over Zye's shoulder, as he pulls out, and away from me. He then pulls his bottom half up, though I make him chuckle when I try to pull him back to me. He manages to pull away and stands up, sorting his cock out.

"Fuck, Corbin. What are you still doing here? Get out!" I'm about to get off the hood and find my top, when Zye growls, pinning me down on the hood, and presses his body against mine, covering me.

"What are you -" I start breathlessly, fucking loving him pinning me down.

"You're mine!" He growls possessively at me. " He doesn't get to see you like this."

"You." He snaps and points at Corbin. "Get the fuck out!" Woah! This side of him is quite sexy. It has me putting my arms around his neck and rubbing myself over him. Weird, but I can't seem to control it, and he smirks down at me, putting his hands on my waist as he leans down to kiss me. I even tried taking his clothes back off. I want to rub myself all over him, skin on skin.

"For fuck sake! Here!... pop that over her head, I need to speak with -" Zye's hand snaps out to catch whatever Corbin throws, and I'm really starting to get angry with my cousin and best friend. He needs to stop cock blocking me!

"Corbin! I will be out to talk to you in a minute! Will you just fuck off!" I growl as Zye pops the top over my head.

"It's not you I want to talk to, Nyx!" He snaps.

"Me?! Why... Never mind, I will be out in a moment." He says, not taking his eyes off me, then he leans into me again and presses his lips to mine.

Corbin is forgotten when I think he's gone, and my need to have him starts to consume me again. My hands reach for Zye's bottoms, and I start pushing them down again to free his cock. He doesn't stop me, instead, his kiss becomes harder and his hands start pulling at the top I have on. I hear the tearing sound and my excitement that he's literally tearing my clothes off, lasts for all of two seconds.