.Fifty-Eight.

   SEULHYUN & NIKI stood at the back of the castle. The clouds were thin and the radiance of the sun hit the grass, casting a yellow hue on the plants around them. The grass swayed with the flow of the wind. It seemed as if all was well. On the surface, it surely did.

A couple stood in the field, both facing each other as the breeze hit them. However, the expression planted on their face told a whole different story. Niki held her arm as Seulhyun stared on the ground, eyes blank with thoughts nipping her very existence. On the other hand, Niki was walking through memory lane, his own emotions almost overflowing at the mere thought of his memory.

"We can't go back.." The brunette sliced the silence—this time her voice wasn't shaking anymore, instead it was dull and demanding.

Niki sighed, slightly frustrated by her persistence. "Why? You're only in harm's range here." He retorted.
Finally, Seulhyun faced him. And it almost knocked the air out of Niki's lungs. Her bloodshot eyes held dominance in her own stance, "I'm not leaving without Bisco."

"What if she hurt him-"
"I've told Sunoo to free Bisco. He'll meet with us again." Niki reassured, "While we're on this topic, we'll be going to your parent's house first."

Seulhyun frowned as she moved her hair out of her face, "Why?"

"I can't risk letting what's important be harmed, be it your companion, or family." Niki cracked a soft smile amidst the solemn situation. He guided his hand to hers and clasped them together. "Shall we?"

Not being able to debate with him, she looked at him in the eyes—sincerity and gratefulness glazed her eyes. She couldn't believe he would be thoughtful enough to think of her relatives. It was as if he was always three steps ahead of her, being her safety net. A warm coat to cover her on a chilly night.

Smiling, she nodded. "We shall."

They began their journey to her parents' house as they walked hand in hand, and Seulhyun realized they have never walked hand in hand as a normal pair before. His title always followed him wherever he goes, so every time they have a moment it was always somewhere secluded. This would be their first-time walking in an open space together without needing to be wary of others' presence.

"I suggest we should go on a stroll in the town when we reach Enlypse." Seulhyun said, swinging their hands front and back. Niki quirked his brow, "Why?"

Seulhyun faced him, "Wouldn't it be nice? You wouldn't be cooped up in the castle all the time."
Niki pursed his lips and nodded slightly. "But, the town is always up and going, are you sure you'll be alright with that?"
"That's the best part! Well- the second best."
"What's the first?"
"The food, of course!"

"The hustle and bustle of the market is the second best. Everyone just seemed to unite to buy the cheapest things." Seulhyun explained nostalgically, "Have you even been in your town?"