22. {ant's got a secret}

"my boy's being sus, he was shady enough

"my boy's being sus, he was shady enough. but now he's just a shadow." - my boy, billie eilish

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"what do you reckon, eh?" cash asked everyone.

they were all sitting around a bench in the quad, discussing the recent allegations against miss obah. someone had written on the incest map 2.0 that jojo and amerie had sex, and now it had become a police investigation.

"i mean, it makes sense." spider said with his arms crossed.

"it literally makes no sense." phoebe challenged him.

"uh, it so does. jojo's a clit banger." spider explained. "she's always asking amerie to stay back after class." he began to make scissoring gestures with his fingers.

darren scoffed. "yeah, to tidy up. not to get some trim."

"you're a fucking weirdo, spider." daisy said as she smacked his hands.

"this whole thing is bullshit." darren concluded.

"why do you think the person who made the accusation wants to stay anonymous?" sasha added.

"yeah well if someone's made this up, it's a messed up thing to do." missy spoke before she turned round to see harper leaning against a tree. daisy followed her gaze, working out in her head whether it made any sense for harper to make up the rumour.

"yeah, but why would someone even do that?" ant questioned, making phoebe shrug.

"yeah, nice one, harps." spider called out to her. "really outdone yourself this time."

"leave it, man, at least slts is cancelled." dusty said. amerie and her mother walked past harper, getting closer to the group. "oi." dusty pointed at them.

"here comes the minge-muncher." spider announced.

"put a sock in it, spider." bee groaned.

"babes." darren called out to their friend, who helplessly shrugged.

"walk of shame." spider whispered.

jojo exited the building, a police officer by her side. the two wadia women paused for a second when they saw her, before continuing their journey to the car.

"that's what happens when you scissor a student."

"miss?" darren yelled to their teacher. jojo glanced back but she continued to move along.