Catching Feelings

Hi, my name is Mia. I'm 15 years old and I just moved to Round Rock Texas. I spent 3 days unpacking everything of mine. I just finished putting everything together in my room then I went to bed.

---next day---

Mias p.o.v

I woke up to talking downstairs. I was confused since my dad died last month and it was only me and my mom. I quickly put my pinkish hair in a side braid (picture above), brushed my teeth an put on a white crop top that says "queen" on it, ripped high waisted shorts, and black converse. I ran downstairs and you won't believe who I saw sitting in my living room..

It was Zach Clayton's mother! I was so shocked that I just stood there with my mouth open not even knowing it. My mom then said "Mia don't be rude. Introduce yourself" I apologized and said "hi my name is Mia its nice to meet you!" She smiled and said "Hello Mia my name is Apryll, do you know Zach?" "Yes I do, why?" "Because he's next door playing around with his friend Ray, you can go over and talk to him if you want" Apryll told me. "I would love to!!" I told her.

I walked next door and knocked. No answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I started walking away when the door opened "hello?" I heard someone say that sounded exactly like Zach. I turned around and saw him standing there looking right at me. I said "oh.. Hi. My name is Mia. I live next door. Your mom sent me here. Sorry if your busy." I said being shy.
Then I started walking away but 2 seconds later, I was stopped by Zach saying "Wait" I turned around and he said "were not busy, we were just gonna broadcast. Wanna join?" "Sure!" I said way to excited and he laughed.

We were five minutes into the broadcast and everyone was commenting things like -

- Are you guys dating?

- Who is she?

- She's pretty!

And things like that. I felt good when they were saying that. But there were also comments like -

- Ew who is that

- She's so hideous

- Why would he date someone that looks like she belongs in the trash?

I looked down when they were saying that because I didn't want to see anymore rude comments.

When he saw me do that Zach asked if we wanted to play hide and go seek. I obviously said yes and Ray did too.

Zach was it and we had 30 seconds to hide. I hid behind the shower curtain. "Ready or not here I come!" I heard his shout. All the lights were off so it was hard to see, he found Ray right away and he was looking for me. He walked into the bathroom and I jumped out of the curtain and scared him "HOLY MOTHER FUCK" he screamed. I laughed til I choked. But it was getting late and I had to go home. But by the end of the night, me and Zach (and Ray) were already Best friends.