always and forever

Mia's p.o.v

"Honey! Get up someone's here to see you!" My mom called downstairs. Its been a week since I've been out of the hospital, and Zach has been here every day of that week. He's helped me so much but today he had a soccor game. He insisted that he stay home and be with me but I said to go.

Anyways, I got up (with crutches of course) and made my way to the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. When I was done I didn't feel like changing my clothes because I was in sweatpants and a white t-shirt so it didn't really matter.

I hopped downstairs with 2 crutches on my side and opened the door. It was ray and he asked if I wanted to spend the day with him. I obviously said yes and we went to the kitchen to eat since he didn't have breakfast and I just woke up.

We ended up making pancakes with whip cream and strawberrys. While I was making it all tumble ray decided to be an ass and rub whip cream all over my face. "Fuck face" I murmered while laughing. And while he wasn't looking, I put whip cream all over my hand and rubbed it all over his face. I was laughing so hard! I took a picture of both of us together with whip cream on us and sent it to Zach. I put the caption "cooking with Ray!" We went back upstairs and I changed into a flower little tight shirt, silver hooped earnings, a pink tank top see through over shirt, and white sandals. I looked cute besides my casts.

Rays p.o.v

We headed back upstairs when we finished our food.I asked her what she wanted to do and she suggested that we go to zachs soccer game. I said ok and she asked her mom to drive us.
*at the soccer game*
Zach didn't see us the whole game, and when he was finished he went to get water and Mia snuck up behind him. It was actually cute.

Mias p.o.v

We went to the soccer game and when it was over I went behind Zach and hugged him. He jumped and turned around. His face lit up when he saw me and he hugged me.
*talking not texting*
Zach- what are you doing here?!
Me- I came to see you silly
Zach- who brought you here!?
Me- Well ray came to my house this morning and we decided to come here so my mom drove us.
Zach- well I'm glad your here!
Me- me too!
We hugged again then we went home. Zach and ray came to my house and Zach went live.
*Zach talking to his broadcast*
Hey guys! I'm at Mia's with Ray.
Comment : "how is Mia ?" Mia is fine. She's doing much better. I looked over and smiled at the broadcast. I said hi and wobbled my way over there. I read some of the comments and they said -

aw I hope Mia is ok

• she's still perfect with those crutches

• Mia babe , I love you

Aww, I love you too! I said to the veiwer. There was also some rude comments but I didn't pay attention to those. After about an hour on broadcast we got off and ray and Zach had to go home.m so when they went home i decided to just go to sleep.