Broken Hearted.

Mia's p.o.v

Me: whatever you sa... TAYLOR WATCH OUT!

Then everything went black.
Zach's p.o.v

I was on broadcast when I got a call from Mia's friend Taylor. I answered and my whole body froze. I couldn't control the tears. They wouldn't stop. I couldn't speak. I couldn't breath. I couldn't handle the thought of it. "I'm sorry guys I have to go" I said historically crying in the camera. I rushed in my moms room and told her what happened and she drove me to the hospital. The hospital that Mia was at.

We got to the hospital and I ran in, still crying. I asked for her room number and they said she was in surgery and to go in the waiting room. They asked me where her mother was and I told them she was on a business trip and no one could get a hold of her. They said her friend was fine, but Mia was severely injured.

I went in the waiting room and saw Taylor. I ran to her and asked what happened. Her face was stained with tears. Guessing she ran out of them. She told me that there was a car on the wrong side of the road and was coming at them.She tried to get out of the way but it hit mias side. Before it happened Mia screamed to her "TAYLOR WATCH OUT" We both started to cry. My mom was patting me on the back. She went to get me a drink.

I asked what she was in surgery for and Taylor told me she was in there for her leg and arm. She broke 2 bones, Fractured a rib, and has to get alot of stitches. Taylor said she was fine because the car didn't hit her side and because of the air bag.

I cupped my face in my hands and began crying.

*2 days passed*
"Mom its been 2 days since I seen her" I said crying at the thought of loosing her. My mom understood that I didn't want to leave the hospital until I saw her so she went home to get me clothes. When she left the doctor came in the waiting room and told me that she was unconscious but I could still see her.

I went in the room. When I saw her I started immediately crying. I ran to her side and help her hand. I laid my head on her chest as I was sitting there and started speaking.

"Mia. Mia please. Please wake up. I need you, I am nothing without you. You are so beautiful and right when I saw you I knew I had to have you. Mia I know your not going to believe this. But I love you. I love you so much Mia. Please wake up!"

Mia's p.o.v

I was up. I heard the whole thing. But I didn't want to say anything. I can't believe he loves me.. I mean I love him too.. But he actually loves me.

I decided to wake up 10 minutes later so it didn't look like I heard him.

Zach's p.o.v

I was still holding her hand. I never wanted to let go. Then I felt her hand move. I looked up to see her eyes wide open, starring at me.