The next day

I fell asleep thinking about Zach. I know I've only known him for a day, but I feel like we instantly connected. I don't know, he probably doesn't feel the same way. I'm not gonna bring it up because if I say something and he doesn't feel the same way we could loose our friendship.

I woke up around 9:50. Wow, I must of had a good dream. I checked my phone and had a text from Zach,

Zach : Good morning Beautiful
Me : Good morning ❤

After I sent the text I went to take a shower. I got out and got dressed in a black crop top and faded high waisted shorts, a plaid shirt to put around my waist and black & white vans.(pic above) By the time I was done getting ready, Zach had already texted back.

Zach : Wanna hang with me and Ray today?
Me : Sure, what time do you want me to come?
Zach : in an hour?
Me : I'll be there

It was 10 so that gave me an hour to eat and do my hair. I made a bowl of cereal and went on twitter. I gained over 3,000 followers from being on Zach's broadcast! But I don't care about followers. After I followed a lot of people, I went in the bathroom to straightened my frizzy hair. It was 10:45 when I was done. I thought about what I could do in the mean time, so I quickly put mascara on. I ran downstairs and said goodbye to my mom. It was 11 now so I walked next door and knocked. He answered a few seconds later. "Haaayyyyy" I extended the word because I felt like it. He laughed and said "Hey girl we were thinking about doing blind fold makeovers you should join" he said in his girl voice, "girl I would love to!" I said in the highest voice I could do. We started laughing so hard.

--10 minutes later---

When we finished laughing we went in his moms bathroom and picked out all of the makeup we could fit in our hands. That was a lot. So I would do Zach's makeup, Ray would do mine, and Zach would do Rays.

"Miaaaaaaaaaaa" I heard Zach call from upstairs.

"Zaaaaaaaaach" I screamed back.

"Get yo ass up here so we can shoot this video girl"

"Coming mom." I started laughing.

When I got in the room, I saw Zach laying on the bed so I jumped on him. "SHIT MIA" "yes?" I said on top of him. I was still on him so ray took a picture and posted it on twitter saying "date already!"

We decided to start the video. 5 minutes into the video and Zach looks like a man whose face just got beat to death. (Creds to my makeup skillzz) he looked at him in the mirror and he was speechless. "Aw do you love it?!" I said laughing. "Sure..anything to make you happy.." He said. I lit up inside when he said that. Next was rays turn to do me. "Make me look like a model" I said. "You don't need to look like one when you already are." Zach said. I smiled so bright and Ray laughed like a little girl "hehehe" - Ray.

The video ended 10 minutes later.

It was 1:00 A.M. I lost track of time when we were playing around. I fell asleep on Zach's bed. Don't ask me how because I don't know. I was really tired. Zach fell asleep next to me.

When I woke up I felt arms around me and knew they were Zach's. I tried to get out of them but they were to tight. Oh well I thought and just stayed there for an hour. I felt Zach start to wake up and I said " good morning sleepy head" he just groaned because he was tired. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing. I fell asleep next to the most beautiful girl alive. What could there be wrong about that?" He said still half sleeping. a smile grew on my face and I tucked my head into his chest. I wanted to stay there forever.