goodbye for now.

Mias p.o.v
We finished playing hide and seek. We were hanging out in the room, still on broadcast. I was laying on my belly on my phone on Zach's bed. Zach was just on his phone too."Hey could you get me some cheez-its pleaseeee" I ask Zach rolling over. He looks at me and laughs. "Sure" still laughing and I began laughing too. He came up a few minutes later with cheez-its. I thanked him then went back on my phone. I texted the girl Taylor I met at the mall the other day.
Me- hey!
Taylor- heyy!
Me- what's up?
Taylor- at edwins. I met him and we became best friends. Hbu?
Me- I'm at Zach's. We became best friends on the day I moved here, that's why I was at the mall with him.
Taylor- I think edwin might ask me out! But wanna hang out tomorrow?
Me- omg that's great! And yeah! We could meet up at my house and go to the mall?
Taylor- thanks! And yeah sure. So I'll be by at 10
Me- ok

All of a sudden someone jumped on the bed. It was Zach. He started tickling me and I was laughing so hard. I accidentally pushed him off the bed. oops. Me ray and Zach were all laughing so hard. The broadcast people were even laughing.

I told Zach that I had to go home because it was getting late. He said alright and we gave each other a hug. It was a long hug. Eventually I let go and gave ray a hug. I said bye one last time and left. I texted Zach goodnight and went to sleep.

*next morning*

It was 8 so I had 2 hours till Taylor comes. I got a text from Zach that said good morning. I said it back then went downstairs to eat. I got a note from my mom that basically said she wasn't gonna be home all week because she went on a business trip and she left some money. $500 dollars in an envelope. Jeez mom.

I finished my food and went upstairs to change. I put on a dark red crop top (shut up I'm obsessed with crop tops) with black writing that said "I'm not your wifey", black shorts and black vans.

I brushed my teeth and put my brown, pink and purple hair up in a messy ponytail. It actually looked cute. I looked at myself one last time in my mirror and went downstairs. It was 9:59 so she should be here any minute. I got a text from Zach.
Zach- wanna hang today ?
Me- I'm going to the mall with my friend so mabey later?
Zach- of course.
Me- ok. See you later!

The doorbell rang. It was Taylor, I got right in her car and we began driving to the mall. We stopped at dunkin donuts first and got donuts and coffee. We talked in the car on the way to the mall.

Taylor: so.. I am positive that edwin is gonna ask me out. He called me beautiful and he kissed me on the cheek when I left his house last night!!
Me: aw! I'm so happy for you.
Taylor: thank you! What about you and Zach now?
Me: well we had like a hour long hug last night before I left. And it was on broadcast. But I'm not sure he even likes me.
Taylor: I'm sure he does Mia! Stop being so delusional! He seriously likes you.
Me: whatever you sa.. TAYLOR WATCH OUT!

Then it all went black..