unfortunate

Mia's p.o.v

I was expecting never to see that face again, but I was wrong. It was that guy that I punched in the nose that day with all his friends. When I walked in he just stared at me smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked away with Zach to the table that everyone was at. I sat down and ecery body was there including Rudan, Maddie, Nick, Timmy, Kyleigh, Ray, Edwin, me and Zach. We all ordered what we wanted and waited. I told the guys I had to use the bathroom and I nudged for Kyleigh and Maddie to come with me since they were practically my Best friends. Besides Taylor but she was out with Matt.
I pulled them in the bathroom and they asked me what's wrong. I told them about the day I was walking to meet ray and what happened. I told them that the guy was here and I was worried. They told me everything was gonna be ok. I believed it and walked out.
All of a sudden I was pulled aside by really strong arms. Arms that belonged to that guy. "Hey Sweet thang. My names Andrew." He told me. "What do you want" I said pulled my arm out of his grasp. "I would love a name and a number." He said grabbing me and pulling me closer practically grabbing my ass. I pulled away and smacked him in the face. Really hard. By then everyone in the store was staring. I ran out side and Zach ran after me.
"Babe, what's wrong" he said sounding worried. "Nothing Im fine." I said pulling him into a tight hug. I let go of him and went back inside. That Andrew kid was gone. I was worried but I kept it on the inside.
"Everything ok?" They all asked. I told them i was fine but Ray looked most concerned. I gave him the 'I promise I'm okay but I'll tell you everything later' look (if that even is a look) and he nodded.

We just got to Zach's house and we were all on the couch watching the movie 'heaven is for real'. I was cuddled into Zach. Maddie was cuddling with Rudan. And Kyleigh was cuddled with Timmy. I quickly took a picture of them and posted to twitter.

miaajocelyn - "literally cutest couple ever. I ship them so hard. I love you! #tyleigh forever!" I posted the picture
I got so many comment saying that they shipped it.

Kyleigh.xox - "thanks babe but you and Zach are otp. Sorry love."@ miaajocelyn

I laughed when she tagged me in that and put my phone down. I looked up and Zach and he was staring at me. "Yeah?" I giggled. "Your just so beautiful" he exclaimed. I blushed and hurried my head into his chest.

The movie ended and me and Zach headed up to his room to sleep. Maddie and Rudan slept on the couch. Ray Nick and Edwin went home. And Timmy and Kyleigh slept in the guest bedroom. We all fell asleep because tomorrow was a big day!

Authors note -- omg guys the picture for this chapter is for relationships and me and Zach's are together!! Libra & Cancer ! well have a good day guys