im here for you

Mias p.o.v

* 3 weeks later * (sorry for all of the skips but i just want her to heal)
so its been 4 weeks and the doctor said i could get my casts off tomorrow because everything's healed. I texted Taylor because we haven't hung out in forever.
Me: Heyyyy
Taylor: wassup girl
Me: hangout with me today :(
Taylor: im already in your driveway :)
Me: you know me so well

She came in and i told her that i was getting my casts if tomorrow and we were both excited. she helped me dye my hair to like a whitish color. (picture above) as the dye was in my hair, we wanted to watch a movie, and we picked the gallows. Im petrified of scary movies but i still watch them. Taylor and me were all cuddled up in blankets because we were scared as shit. i screamed at the most weirdest times because i thought something was going to happen but it didn't. when the movie was over i was scared to get up but i remembered i have to take a shower to wash out the hair dye so i got up and ran to the shower.
when i got out i couldn't tell what it looked like because it was wet so i let it dry. i got dressed in black joggers, a reddish blackish tank top with the same color shoes. hey at least now my hair matches with everything ;) i walked downstairs and i heard a knock at the door. i told Taylor to get it because i was still scared from the movie.
"oh hey!" i heard taylor say at the door
"hey, is Mia here?" i heard someone ask. it didn't sound like anyone i knew. so i turned around and i didn't expect who i was gonna see..

"hello?..." i said to the person at the door. It was Matthew Espinosa.
"OMG MATTHEW!!" i screamed when i saw him. if you don't know, Matthew was my boy bestfriend in California. i had 2 other best friends. there names were Emily and Mariah. i miss them so much.i ran up and hugged him so tight. i actually didn't run because of my casts but you know what i mean.
"OH MY GOD MIA WHAT HAPPENED" he said to me
"I'm fine Matt, i got in a car crash but I'm getting my casts off tomorrow. I'm just so happy that your here matt. and i cant believe it" i said almost crying because i missed him so much.
"Mia, don't cry. i missed you so much! we all have. i talked to your mom and she said i could stay here for a little!" he said smiling. god i missed that smile. no mia what are you talking about, you have Zach!
"omg yay!! but wheres all your clothes?" i asked him
he told me they were outside so we got them and brung them to the spear bedroom. i was so excited about matt living with me!
when we were done, me Taylor and Matt went to the movies. we saw insidious chapter 3. scariest movie I've ever seen next to the gallows of course. Taylor and Matt have gotten close for the past 4 hours. aw.
Her and Edwin didn't really work out. he has a new girlfriend named Danielle. she was really sweet, her and Edwin came to my house a few weeks back to see how i was doing. i hope Taylor and Matt hit it off.
Just then i get a text from Zach. *Beep beep* my phone rings. oops, forgot to turn the ringer off. everyone is starring at me in the movie theatre.
"yes? your missing the movie" i yelled to all of them. Taylor and Matt just laughed at me. i texted Zach back.
Zach: hey beautiful
me: hey qt
Zach: whatcha up to
me: movies with Tay and Matt
Zach: matt?
me: oh, he was my bestfriend back in California. but don't worry, were just friends
Zach: good, no ones stealing you from me now.
me: no one could ever take me away from you💜 but i have to go. people are looking at me.

Zach is so sweet. i like him a lot. the movie was over and we went back to my house.
"so who were you texting during the movie?" Matt asked me.
"what do you mean?" i tried to play it off.
"people 3 miles away could hear that ring" matt said
"it was Zach. ill tell you tomorrow, lets just go to bed." i told him trying to avoid the subject, even though i wasn't tired at all. he agreed and went to his room. Taylor went home after the movie.
i texted Zach goodnight but he beat me to it.
Zach: goodnight gorgeous💘
me: goodnight ❤️❤️
and with that, i fell asleep.