Believe me..

Mias p.o.v
i woke up to my alarm at 8. Today was the day i get my casts off. Matt was gonna drive me because i couldn't drive, duh. i got a text from Zach as i was laying in bed.
Zach: Good morning
me: Morningggg
Zach: what are you doing today?
me: just getting my casts off.
Zach: want my mom to drive you?
me: no thats alright, Matts gonna drive me. but see you later?
Zach: oh, yeah. alright. see you then

i could tell Zach was a little jealous. but honestly he had nothing to be jealous about! yes i love Matt, but as a brother. i could never like him.. or could i? no mia stfu you like Zach.
i got up and brushed my teeth then put my hair in a messy side braid. for clothes i wore black leggings and a sweater to be comfy. i also wore a grey beanie and white converse.
I woke up matt and he brushed his teeth, put on clothes and we left. he told me we would stop at dunkin donuts for breakfast.
"So matt.." i said making the smirking emoji face.
"What?" he said laughing at my attempt to make the emoji.
"you and Taylor huh?" i asked him.
"i mean, i like her. but we just met. so give it time" he laughed as we pulled in to dunkins.
i got a plain bagel and a mocha coffee. Matthew got 3 donuts (Fatass) and a strawberry coolata.
as we arrived to the hospital, i was so excited to get these things off. no more crutches and no more people helping me every second of the day. Although, I'm gonna miss Zach helping me.
*skips taking off casts and is home*
"i feel so good now!" i yell to anyone who heard it. when i walked in the house i immediately took a shower because my arms were sweaty from being in that tight space for so long. (yes i still took showers even with my casts on)
after the shower i got dressed in my clothes and did my hair the same way. i texted Zach when i was done and told him to come over.
Zach- sorry. I'm busy, but you have Matt to hang out with:)
Me- but I want to hang out with you idiot..
Zach- I can't today, sorry.

I didn't answer because I knew he wasn't busy. Why did he lie to me? He thinks I would rather hang out with Matt, he thinks I like him. He's my best friend ! I went to matt's room because he was the only one who would hang out with me right now. "Hey wanna do something today?" I asked him. "Sorry, can't. Me and Taylor are gonna go out to eat" he said. I nodded my head and left his room. I jumped on my bed and layed there thinking of what I should do. I oovooed Mariah and Emily. They both didn't answer. Weird.

I fell asleep because I was so bored. I think tomorrow's gonna be a better day, I hope.