Surprise

Zach's p.o.v

I hate to say it but yes, I was jealous of Matt. Why should I not be ? He practically lives with her and there best friends. Its ok because I'm going to surprise her tonight. I'm going to introduce her to the boys (5quad) . they haven't met yet and they all really wanted to meet each other . I told them so much about her and told her so much about them. Rudans gonna bring Maddie, and Timmy said he had a girlfriend. I think her name was Kyleigh? So she won't be the only girl. There coming around 8. They all live in Texas but I never got the chance to introduce them all. Edwin said he was 'talking' to someone but he didn't want to ask her out yet. (Let's pretend they all live in Texas) I texted them all in a group chat to see if they were all still coming.

Me: hey guys are you still coming tonight?
Maddie: Yeah, I'm coming with Rudan.
Nick: I'm down
Edwin: I'll be there
Timmy: I'm bringing Kyleigh:)
Me: ok. See you guys then.
All: ok

I got ready for the day. I took a shower and my mom helped me do my hair. I put on my grey joggers with a salmon shirt. Then texted Mia.
Me: Hey sleepover tonight ?
Mia: lemme ask my mom
Me: alright
Mia: she said yea. I'm gonna get ready and I'll be there in an hour
Me: see you then

Mias p.o.v

I didn't know why Zach asked me to sleepover but I wanted to. I quickly took a shower and when I got out I blow dried and straightened my frizzy hair. I put on I loose white tank top, a flannel around my waist, ripped skinny jeans, a really cute grey sweater and black vans. (Pic above)
*knock knock knock* I banged on Zach's door. He didn't answer so I just barged right in. Yeah we have that kind of relationship. "ZACH IM HERE!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear. "I'll be right down!" He yelled from upstairs. I put my bag on the couch and stood there on my phone until he came down. "Hey there" I said. "Hey, wanna watch a movie in my room?" He asked. I nodded my head and we went to his room. He put on "The best of me." It was a sad movie so I played my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. We were cuddling. It felt so good, like we were meant to be together. I didn't even watch the movie because I was thinking about Zach the whole time
Zach's p.o.v

I was thinking of Mia the whole time. I really like her.. I wonder if she likes me.. I'll know soon enough. But by the time the movie was over, it was 7:30 so we got up and started making brownies. When she was mixing all the ingredients together, I came up behind her and hugged her. She turned around and hugged me back. I looked down at her when we were done and I began speaking. "Mia, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend ?" I said smiling. She started smiling uncontrollably and nodded. "I would love to Zach" she said.

Mias p.o.v

All of a sudden I felt arms around me. They were Zach's so I turned around and hugged him back. Damn, he's so cute. All of a sudden I heard "will you be my girlfriend" come out of his mouth. I smile uncontrollably and say yes. We hug again and then I felt his lips crash onto mine. It was over in 0.2 seconds but I loved it. We got back to making the brownies and by the time we finished there was several knocks on the door. "Babe can you get that!" Zach said getting the brownies out of the oven. Did he just call me babe?! "Sure thing" I said. I opened it and I was so shocked !

It was Rudan, Maddie, Nick, Edwin, Timmy and I'm guessing his girlfriend? Zach told me her name was Kyleigh. I was so confused but I told them to come in. When they came in, Zach introduced all of us. We got to know each other pretty good. By the time the brownies were gone me Maddie and Kyleigh were best friends. But there was the whole rest of the bight to go..