Falling for you

Mias p.o.v

Its been one day since ive seen Zach. He had to go to soccer games and I had to stay home and eat. I just realized I got a text from Zach though.

Zach- hey gorgeous
Me- hey there
Zach- wanna hang today ;))
Me- obviously
Zach- come over
Me- be there in 10

That gave me enough time to get ready so i put on black joggers a white crop top, white vans and a comfy sweater. (Picture above) I wanted to be comfortable, but still cute.

"Momm! I'm going over Zach's be home soon!" I yelled hoping she heard me.

I walked next door to Zach's but I'm guessing he heard me walk up because right when I was about to knock he opened the door.

"This way my majesty" he said sounding like a king.
"Why thank you" I said and curtsied.

We decided to make a video in our spare time. It was a q&a so he asked his supporters to tweet his questions with the hash tag #askzachandmia. It was trending so we got right to it.

***video***
Hey guys its Zach and this is Mia, and were gonna be answering some of yalls questions.
Question #1 - are you guys dating ?
"No we are not dating. She's my neighbor" he answered.
Every other question was about us dating or if he has feelings or things like that.
The video ended about 7 minutes later.

When we were done he asked me if I wanted to go live. I said yeah and we headed upstairs.

**On younow**

Hey guys what's up. This is Mia she was on my broadcast a few days ago. We started talking about things we hated. He said he hated pickles, and annoying people. i agreed and said i hated being tickled. i shouldn't of said that because just then i felt hands on my stomach tickling me. i couldn't help it so i started dying laughing. we ended up on the floor and he was still tickling me, i was out of breath from laughing so hard and trying to get him to stop. he got off of me and played music. we broadcasted for a long time.
Zach's P.o.v
she is so beautiful. i said to myself. we stayed on you now until nick went on, Mia ended up staying the night but we went to be around 4. i woke up with her in my arms. again. i don't want to let go but i know i would have to, i felt her move a little but she still wasn't awake. i fell back asleep.
--2 hours later--
"good morning you" Mia said while rubbing her eyes. "morning" i said smiling. we got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast since it was only 9:45, she cooked eggs and i made bacon. after we ate we decided to go walk around outside for a bit, halfway into the walk, all these girls surrounded me.
Mias p.o.v
while we were walking i saw a group of girls run toward us but i ignored it. but they eventually reached us and one of the girls pushed me to the ground. but another one helped me up, "thanks so much" i said to the girl. "no problem, your really pretty!" the girl said to me. "awe thank you! whats your name?" i asked her. she told me her name was Kisha and we exchanged numbers and social medias. i told her to text me later. we hugged each other and then me and Zach began walking again. "wow, you have a lot of people that love you" i told him. "they will love you once they get to know you" he said back, i didn't answer because i didn't know if i wanted that. soon we got back home but i had to go to my house. we texted each other goodnight and i was out.