together or not

Mias p.o.v.

I woke up too early. It was 6 and I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to go on Zach's social medias, don't ask me why. After I was done stalking him it was 7:30. I got a text from Ray. We were really good friends since the first day i moved here.

Ray- hey boothang
Me- hey you, why are you up so early?
Ray- I woke up early and I couldn't go back to sleep
Me- samee. Wanna hang out today?
Ray- obvi. Meet me at the ice cream shop down the street from your house at 9
Me- kk teddy bear
(We give each other weird nicknames sh)

It was 8:13 so I had about an hour or so. I did my brown hair that faded to pink then purple. I got so many compliments on it since I've been here, ray and Zach always play with it when I see them. I miss Zach. I hope he's with ray today, I really wanna see them.

For clothes I wore black high waisted shorts with a white tank top that had black writing that said "cool story bro", and white vans. I didn't wear makeup because I don't like to.

It was 8:50 so I got my phone and ran out the door. I was walking down the street when this car full of boys came down the street. They stopped where I was and honked, one of them said "hey beautiful" then whistled. I rolled by eyes and continued walking. One of them got out of the car and came up to me, I was still walking. He touched my butt and I turned around. I gave him a dirty look then continued walking. He ran up to me again and touched my butt again. I turned around again and asked him what he wanted. He said "a number would be ok". I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. He touched my shoulder and I imediatley turned around and punched him in the face. He got a bloody nose and I congratulated myself. I smiled and I finally got to the ice cream shop, I was 20 minutes late.. Oops.
*talking not texting*
Ray- Mia where have you been?!?
Me- sorry I ran into trouble
Ray- what do you mean?
I could tell ray was curious.
Me- well ... *I tell him the story* and yeah.
Ray- are you serious?!
He was steaming.
Me- ray calm down. I punched him! He's gone.
Ray- are you sure?
Me- positive. So what do you want to do?
Ray- I was thinking we could get ice cream then walk around.
Me- ok! Order me a cookies and cream one. I have to use the bathroom.
Ray- alright

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. Ray was waiting with my ice cream in his hands.I took it and we started the walk.
*talking not texting*
Ray- so..
Me- so?..
Ray- you and Zach? Huh
Me- were just friends ray
Ray- but you like him right ?
Me- why would it matter.
Ray- because he likes you.
I stop walking and say "what?"
Ray- Mia he likes you. A lot.
Me- well let's not talk about this please.
Ray- sure thing.
*skips the walk*

Ray ended up walking me home. Since Zach lived right next door he went there. He asked me if I wanted to come but I said I didn't want to bother them. He pleaded me to come but I turned him down. I went inside and my mom made me lunch. I finished and went upstairs and I got a few texts from Zach.
Zach- hey.
Zach- why didn't you wanna come?
Zach- you should come

Zach facetimed me when I read it.
*face time*
Zach- what's wrong?
Me- nothing why?
Zach- well you didn't want to come over.
Me- you want me to come over?
Zach- *scratches the back of his head* well yeah. But if you don't want to I understand.
Me- I want to. I'll be right there.
*end of face time*

I was already dressed so I grab my phone and tell my mom I'm going to zachs. I knock on the door, after about 5 seconds he answers. "Come in!" He says. I walk in smiling. I really like him. Snap out of it mia! Your just friends.
"So we were just about to broadcast. You should join." Zach tells me, I nod.

*broadcast* *Zach talking*
Hey guys. I'm here with Mia and Ray. Most of you already know Mia so I'm not gonna introduce her. But what should we do today? Hide and seek? We did that a few nights ago but ok. Guys who's counting ? I will, Mia says. Alright. Mia starts counting and me and ray go hide.

Mias p.o.v
"Ready or not! Here I come!" I scream. Its pretty hard to see since all the lights are off and I was holding the broadcast. I walked out the door and I tripped over a shoe. "Shit" I say, then I realized I fell on somebody. "I'm so sorry" I say. "Its alright" the person said helping me get up. I could tell it was Zach.