The Next Day.

Zach's p.o.v

I woke up the next day tired as hell. I rolled over but I heard my phone ring.
*conversation*
Me: hello?
Mia: hey !
Me: oh hey babe.
Mia: did i wake you? She said and giggled.
Me: no ive been awake. What are you doing?
Mia: getting Kyleigh and Maddie ready for a date with Timmy and rudan.
Me: I should be helping the guys. Bye babe. Love youuu
Mia; i loveee you too.
I could hear her smiling.
I went downstairs and woke up the guys for there date. I told them to both take showers then get ready.

Mia's p.o.v

After me and Zach hung up, I quickly woke up the girls forcing them to take a shower. When they came out I asked them what kind of date it was. Maddie said casual and Kyleigh said Fancy. I put Kyleigh in a black strapless dress and nude pumps. I put Maddie in a white crop top that says "lazy day" in black cursive writing and black shorts with grey vans. I did there make up and checked to make sure everything was perfect. It was. "Thanks so much!" They both said at the same time. I hugged them and called Zach.
*conversation*
Me: hey the guys ready yet?
Zach: yeah just finished. The girls ready?
Me: yup. I'm gonna send the girls outside then I'm gonna come over.
Zach: ok
I sent them out side and watched them drive away with there dates.
"Babe how come we never go on dates?" I asked him. "Because cuddling is way better!" He exclaimed and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. We turned on nextflix and turned on a random movie. I cuddled my head into his chest and fell asleep.

Zach's p.o.v

She fell asleep on me barely 15 minutes into the movie.I carried her upstairs and layed her in my bed. Her mom called so I answered it because she was sleeping and I didn't wanna wake her.
*conversation*
Mias mom(Amber)- Hello?
Me: hey its Zach, sorry mias sleeping.
Amber: oh that's fine. Will you tell her something for me ?
Me: of course. What is it?
Amber: well I'm leaving out on a business trip for a couple of months. She can stay with you if you'd like, but tell her that I love her and will miss her everyday. And I left her a lot of money in her desk.
Zach: alright. I'll tell her. Shell miss you a lot. Bye
Amber: thanks, bye

After the conversation I turned around and Mia was wide awake. "Hey beautiful" I said. "Hey babe." When she said that I smiled. "What was that call about?" She asked getting up. "It was your mom. She said she said leaving for a few months and she left you money in your desk. And that she loves you." I said in one sentence so I took a deep breath. She didn't say anything and I saw her run downstairs I'm guessing to her house. When she got there her mom was already gone. She sighed but went inside with her spear keys. She ran up to her room and asked me to help her pack. I did and she went in her desk to get the money. She looked shocked and confused. "What is it?" I asked her. "Th-theres $6500 here?" She said. "What's the problem?" I asked her confused. She said on,the edge of her bed and said "$6500 would be if your going away,for like a year. How long did she say?" "A couple months.." I said also confused. "A couple months would be like $500. Not this much..." She seemed worried so engulfed her into a hug.
We hugged for 5 minutes straight. When we let go I started to help her pack her things like Toothbrush, hair things, clothes, (ect.).
*skips to when the dates come back"

Mias p.o.v

I pulled kyleigh and Maddie aside and asked them how there date went.
Kyleigh- it went well.. But people kept staring at me and one girl walked up to me and said that I'm fat and ugly and she doesn't know what Timmy sees in me.
Kyleigh said starting to cry.
I grabbed her and I hugged her so tight.
Me; don't listen to those girls. Your beautiful no matter what and Timmy is lucky to have you.
I said hugging her again. She wiped away her tears and put a smile on her face for Timmy.
Me: Maddie, how did your date go?
Maddie: fine.. We had fun
Me: that's great ! Let's go get cleaned up then go to bed because we have a long say tomorrow and I want to go to the mall.
We went back to the boys and told them we were going to sleep. They said ok.
I went to Zach's room. Kyleigh went to the guest bedroom and Maddie went to the sofa. I got in bed and pulled the covers over me. All of a sudden I heard the door open and someone get in bed next to me. "Goodnight babe." I heard Zach say. "Goodnight babee" I said half awake. I fell asleep in his arms.