Stunning

Mias p.o.v

We were getting bored so we decided to play truth or dare. It was Timmys turn. He picked dare. "Timmy I dare you to kiss Kyleigh!" Zach said laughing. Timmy shrugged and turned to Kyleigh. She looked surprised for some reason but when Timmy's lips met hers that look went away. "Alright alright you too" Nick said being a pain. It was Zach's turn. He picked truth. "Zach is it true that you and Mia are dating?" He looked over at me and I nodded telling him that it was alright for him to tell them. When he did they all said "awe". Hours went by of hilarious dares but they soon had to go but they were coming back tomorrow. "Bye guys" I said to them all. "Zach let's go watch a movie" I suggested. He agreed and put on "Titanic" I layed my head on his shoulder and put my arm around his side. He did the same. I guess it was alright now though since we were dating. "Goodnight" he said "goodnight" I said back. "I love you Mia" I can't believe he just said he loved me... "I love you too Zach" I said cheerfully. I think he could feel me smiling. I closed my eyes to the though of zach loving me. The moment re playing over and over in my head "I love you Mia" the words just stayed there.

Zach's p.o.v

I woke up to Mia laying on my side. She makes me so happy. And I can't believe she said she loved me too last night. I left her sleeping because she looked so peaceful and beautiful. But I soon escaped from her arms to go make her breakfast. I wanted it to be a surprise.

Mia's p.o.v

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I quickly brushed my teeth then went downstairs to see a cooking Zach. He turned around and saw me smiling at him. "What?" He said chuckling. "Nothing, your just so cute." I said smiling. He smiled and walked over to me. He kissed me on the cheek and said "good morning babe" "good morning" I said hugging him. "So what's for breakfast?" I asked him. "Its done." He got out 2 plates and put eggs and bacon on both. "Thanks" I said taking a huge of my eggs. He laughed which caused me to laugh.
*skips breakfast*
When we finished we got a text in the grouocgat for everyone to meet at dunkins. I went to my house to get ready so I took a shower, straightened my hair and brushed my teeth again. I put on a black half way sleeve thing that was a regular shirt. Then I put on faded high waisted shorts, and white vans. I grabbed my phone and Zach was already on the side walk waiting for me. We were gonna walk to dunkins because it wasn't that far of a walk.
*skips walk*
We ended up getting there in the next 5 minutes. When I walked in I ended up seeing the face i never wanted to see again..