Chapter 1 - Moving To Gravity Falls

Your P.O.V

As I drive in my car I reached a sign that had the words "Welcome to Gravity Falls" as I drive to the small little town, I see my cabin that I now pay monthly on. I want to explore around my home so I get to know my surroundings. I unpacked all my things and the movers haven't come yet, so I called them and I told them put them anywhere in the cabin, the keys are under the rug out in the doorstep. At last, it was night time, so I just grabbed my blankets and slept on the ground. I hear very... very strange things. I hear things whisper in my ear and I felt creeped out. I am wide awake and scared. I go on my phone and put on my Favorite music. I hummed it while slowly falling asleep. As of course, I have no dream. it's just all pitch black... But then, all of a sudden, it turns grey. They're lying in a distance is a yellow illuminati triangle that looked something like a Dorito. it glowed and I ran towards it. I finally get to it, as it was slowly drifting towards me. "Hello?" I question as ready for a jumpscare. The eye open and moved around. "Hi! The names Cipher, Bill Cipher!" I jumped back almost awakening as I fall on to the ground. "I'm honestly not surprised. after all this is a dream." she gave a poker face. "Oh I'm not a dream deary. I am a Demon." He smirked and assisted me up. "That's what they all say. The Names (Y/N) ." I crossed my arms and giggled. "I Just want one thing. I want to make a Deal." He smirked and pulled me closer. I blushed very little and said with confusion, "What's the Deal?" I pulled away and looked at him very weirdly. He smirked and a Jumpscare happened. "God Damnit!" I said quietly as I slammed the floor with my fist as I woke up. I checked my phone and it was 7:59 AM. I rub my head as I got a small Hat he was wearing. It was layed on my lap for some reason. I put it aside and got dressed. I wore (F/C) shirt, some Jeans and a Beanie. I would wear my hat backwards but it's under a Packed box. Its time to go explore the glorious town called Gravity Falls.