Chapter 11- Possesing And Forgiving

Bills P.O.V
So, Dipper will be taken over. I have got an idea, "apologize" to Dipper, then declare friends then when he shakes my hand, I will make the blue flame of deals. (By the way, do you guys like me adding the music? Cause I do! :) sorry I haven't posted much but I will. I'm at school right now -.- I'm here early, but not enough to write one whole chapter. I'll write after school.) I walk up to Dipper. "Hey Pine Tree, can me and you talk in private?" I look at him and look at (Y/N). She crosses her arms and stares. Flop. Can't have (Y/N) get suspicious around me. "I'm just gonna have a walk with him. Maybe we can talk this out." I said with a faint smile trying not to laugh. "Sure. As long as you too settle... whatever you guys are settling." Mabel said grabbing stickers and smashing it on (Y/N)'s face. "Okay I'll go with Bill. You two be careful." Dipper said walking towards Me. "Okay Mom!" (Y/N) said laughing with Mabel. Dipper went beside me and walked with me to the dark forest. Dipper pushed me. "Okay, why'd you bring me here? I know you some want to "Settle" things." Dipper said with a glare. "I just want to shake on it. You can have (Y/N). I give up. I'm sorry." I said with a fake smile. "Okay~" Dipper said holding his hand out. I smirked and grasped Dippers hand. I ignited the blue flame. His eyes widened. He knew what was going on. I yanked and pulled out his soul. I jumped into Dippers body. Dipper looked surprised. "W-What! Bill! What the He-!" "Cram it kid. You've been getting too close to (Y/N) and I felt like nows to the time to strike. So I did the old switheroonie. Okay I'm going to go see (Y/N) and ruin your chances with her." I said walking around. "You're gonna pay for this Bill Cipher." Dipper said looking for a empty vessel. "Don't waste you're time finding a vessel. I'll pay with Cipher bucks. Here's a 20. Make it last." I said with a devilish laugh. Dipper threw down the dollar as if it had no use. Which it didn't. Dipper looked sad and angry. Crying but angry expression. "Okay well I'm going to go talk to (Y/N), I just realized, You're with you're family! Pine trees!" (DANGIT I HAVE HICCUPS RIGHT NOW AND ITS BOTHERING ME!) I walk towards Mabel and (Y/N) and asked (Y/N) to have a personal chat. She said looking into the other forest, "Where's Bill? I'm worried about him." My eyes widens. I realized that I can't say I'm Bill. I almost said it. I almost said I'm Right Here... "Don't worry. Im here for you. Bill is fine." I said wrapping my arm around (Y/N) and slowly pushing her head forward with my arm. "Um Dipper, you're hurting me." She has a wound on her back. I had headphones in my ear so I couldn't "Hear". I stopped and so did she. She grabbed My hand and dropped it like a nasty pile of trash. I see Dippers soul walking towards me. I felt like I did something so wrong. I just gave up. I walked off and into the deep forest. I grabbed dippers soul and ran in. I stopped. "Dipper I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what hit me. Forgive me. I left his soul, and turned into Human Bill. Dipper raced through his empty body and recovers it. "I'll forgive you. But next time, you'll be a dead body in a pile of trash. I can just say a mystic creature possessed me." Dipper said with a glare. "I don't know what happened to me." I said with fright in my eyes. I fell to my knees. Dipper grabs me and pulls me up. "Ms Drama Queen." Dipper said laughing and lightly punching Me. I smiled for once at Pine Tree.