Chapter 14 - Unconditional Love

Bill's P.O.V.

I feel so happy with (Y/N). She makes me feel... appreciated, noticed, and most of all, Loved. I put on a white buttoned shirt, but I don't know how to button up a shirt that well. (Y/N) gets up and goes to the other room. She changes, and she starts to sing and I, being a big music lover, decided to listen. Her voice was so beautiful. The pitch was matched perfectly. She is so beautiful. I really can't describe her, cause I don't want others to think that they are perfect for her. I felt a flash In my head. I can't force someone to love me. I have to earn it. I barged in with her singing. I say a few words.

"You've got the light to fight the shadows. And That's me. " I smirked and chuckled. (Y/N) smiled weakly. She was surprised I barged in like that and it made her chuckle.

"Will you be there for me? Even when I need it the most? Or Even when I need very little?"

"Of Course."

"Always and Forever?"

"Yes. I Swear on my life."

"Okay. Cause I want you to there for me no matter what."

"Anything for you (Y/N). I realized that... I can't force love (Y/N). I have to earn it."

(Y/N) blushes and stares at me. I was smirking and so happy. She gets up and hugs me.

"That's how it should work Bill. I'm glad your learning about love."

I smiled and hugged her. On her part, she didn't remember the last few words for some reason. She hugged me tighter and I heard a little sobbing over my shoulder.

"I'm scared Bill."

"I know, But i'll be here for you no matter what."

"You promise?"

"Swear on my life. Swear on my demons life. "

"I'm Scared of loosing you guys."

"Don't be. We're here for you. Gravity Falls is your home now. I'll be there for you no matter what."

"Okay. Thank you. Can we meet up with Dipper and Mabel? We didn't tell them that WE mysteriously are gone."

"Okay sure but we have to do one thing."

"What?"

"I want to take the long way."

"Okay."

"I love you (Y/N)

"Love you too Bill."

We took the long way. We stopped by the diner to get some food. (Y/N) just had a (F/F) (Favorite Food). I had a Sandwich. It's nice without the Pines. We finally got to where we were before. The camp site. "(Y/N)! Are you okay!?" Dipper asked hugging (Y/N) I didn't feel jealousy this time. Cause I know that she'd pick me. "Yeah I'm fine Dipper." I said laughing. I smiled and sat down on a blanket, the heat coming off from the campfire. I decided to roast some marshmallows. Make some s'mores y'know? (Y/N) sits next to me. Dipper sits next to her. Mabel next to Dipper. (Y/N) just got up and said she has to talk with Dipper for a while. Dipper gets up and glares at me. I think he thought I took over her body. This might be the moment where (Y/N) tells Pine tree that I'm the one for her.

Dipper's P.O.V.

She asked to pull me out to talk to me. And the fearful person I am, I think of the worst. We walk and talk.

"Dipper."

"Mhm (Y/N)?"

"I'm scared."
"Of Bill?"
"No."

"Then What?"

"Losing you guys."

"Oh. You know that we won't ever be split apart, that moment when I first looked at you. I saw hope to take care of you till the end. I think your'e like me. You think of the worst at the best times."

"... I was in hell ..."

"What?!"

"When You acted weird, and hurt my wounded neck, I saw you run into the forest. You dropped your hat. I went looking for you. I jumped really high, and I landed on a sharp boulder. I went to Hell. I guess with my weird eye, I can summon Bill. He took me home."

"..."

"That's why I'm scared. I might loose you guys."

"Trust me, You Won't (Y/N)."

"Thanks."