Chapter 2 - Meeting New People

Your P.O.V
As you walk out of your cabin, you see that your movers hasn't come yet. 'Hmm. odd. I guess they need to stop once in a while.' I walked out and headed out to the town. I lived more towards the far side of the town so it was a long walk. I passed by cool things like a creek with a baby frog. I opened my backpack that I always have the OC of carrying it around. I saw that hot from Bill Cipher and I took it out. I look at it closely, looking at the thumbprints. I put in back in and looked around for a place where they could tell me what this is. I found nothing. Until I found something that looks like it'll help me. it was called "Mystery Shack." The S had fallen so it looks like "Mystery Hack." A lady comes running towards me, pulling a man who was reading. "Hi! I'm Mabel Pines!" She smiles. "Oh! Nice to meet you Mabel!" I said as I shook her hand and she leaned in for a hug. "Oh!!! This is Dipper my twin brother!" She shouted. He just kept looking down reading. "What brings you to Gravity Falls?" Mabel said pushing dipper towards me. "Hi Dipper Nice to meet you!" I looked back at Mabel. "Oh... I moved here to explore this mysterious town. I was wondering if you guys work here at this place?" She nods and replies, "Well, it was my Grunkle Stan's but... he passed away..." She frowns. "But it's Ours now!" She smiles lightly. "Awe. sorry for your loss. I was meaning to ask, do you know anything about Bill Cipher? He gave me this while I was dreaming last night." I hand Mabel the hat and Dipper looks at it. Mabel clenches it a little. "Bill took over Dipper's body." My eyes widened. "Oh well he told me he wanted to make a deal with me. I didn't know exactly. Can you help me though?" Dipper stands up, carefully looking at the thumbprints from Bill. " I don't know why bill would do such a thing as to give you his hat, but something tells me it's not good." Dipper said and he opens his book scanning through the pages looking for something. I saw many things in the book. I saw Gnomes, Sirens, Vampires, Zombies, Ghosts, Werewolfs, Fairies, Jeanies, and tons of more. He stops immediately and stops at Bill Cipher. he reads fast and stops. "In a dream, Cipher can come in them and try to make a deal with him. Pertaining to certain things, Objects, People, ETC. If he gives a specific item that he was wearing in his dream... it's a sign for something. Coat means apocalypse. Tie means death. Hat means.... dang it its smuggged!" Dipper said in stress. I gasp silently. "Well thank you anyways. I should get going... I've been walking the whole day and I the movers just called and said they are coming in about 10 minutes." I said smiling. "wait lets exchange numbers!" Mabel said in a happy grin. As we exchanged number we said our goodbyes and headed different ways.

(A//N)
Hi guys! :) just a quick one I'm super sorry. Its late and I'm supper tired. Let me know if you guys want a sequel! I know it's only her P.O.V (point of view) but next chapter, it'll change between P.O.V. Bye Reader Chan >v<