Another Authors Note

Hey guys. Im back again but this authors note is really important for you all to know.

I've been diagnosed with depression three years ago and I was deemed to have "suicidal thoughts". Ive been struggling with depression for a really long time and I don't feel like being in life anymore.

Its just Im losing a grasp of life. I don't understand human emotions anymore. I'm being cyberbullied and bullied, being called things, and I've already gotten into a fight (I didn't fight back because I didn't want to get suspended).

Lately I haven't been myself and my mom called me a dissapointment and worthless piece of garbage and that I shouldn't even be alive.

Ive been through emotional/physical abuse since I was 3. I don't feel like eating or sleeping. I feel like sometimes I shouldn't be alive "why am I here, alive? Im suffering and so why don't I just fu**ing die?"

All I'm saying is that I'm battling depression and its hard for me to get inspiration to do anything, so please understand that it will take while for me to continue this series.

Im trying though. I don't trust anyone, so I don't tell people I have depression.

If you all want, I have a Instagram

@_.caraphernelia_aydin._

I'm on there all the time so if you ever want to talk to me, ill respond quickly on there.

Anyways thank you all for understanding and I promise ill make this up to you all ♡

-Aydin Anand