Chapter 3 - Trying to Return to Bill

Dipper's P.O.V
I can't believe I didn't greet her. oh well it goes with my always awkward and sweaty side. I walk back in the shack, Blushing immensely. "Oh does Dip Dip have a crush?" Mabel said walking towards me. "What? No. It's my job to find the mystic creatures of Gravity Falls. I don't have time for women." I said shaking and blushing harder. I had lied to my sister Mabel. Thinking that she won't notice my shaky voice. "Oh. My. God!!! You have a crush on her!" 'Dang it!' "Yea and you had a crush on the dollar bill man. What's the difference?" Her eyes widened in excitement. "Dipper, you hardly looked at her. She is Beautiful! You should ask her out!" Mabel grabs her chip ear ring and starts to eat it. "Its made from real chips!" Mabel said with her mouth full. I just walked away. 'Do I Really Like Her?'

Your P.O.V
As I ran home, it was getting dark so I don't want to hit something, so I slowed down to walk. I hear voices and footsteps. "You Shouldn't be here..." "Go Away." "Run.." "Go To Sleep..." . As I try to run, I fall. I get up and run faster. I finally made it to the cabin. I open it and the movers put the furniture nicely. I let them a tip under the doorstep to and they took it. I slowly fall asleep thinking about Mabel and Dipper. 'Lets talk some more Bill.' I said falling asleep. As I am asleep, I see nothing again. All of a sudden, I fall on my butt. "Bill that isn't very polite. And I bet your.. right behind me." I said slowly turning around saying that crossing my arms over my chest. "Hi darling. How are you? You get a present from me?" I see him appear right behind me again and I again turned around. " Yea I got it. What the hell are you trying to do to me?!" I ask in stress sobbing to my knees. "Don-Don't cry Darling." He lifts up my chin smirking. "W-What's the Deal Bill? You didn't specifically tell me." He helps me up but I quickly pushed him away when I got up. "Oh the deal is Very simple. So simple a baby can agree to this. The deal is I can hang out with you for the whole summer and on the last day, I have to make a song about how I feel about you." He said as he snapped his fingers, turning into a human. I try to move, but he chained me. "If you unchain me, I'll say yes." He unchained and made a blue flame coming from his hand. "Deal?" He said smirking. "On one condition. You don't harm anyone, You can fly, and You don't make anything weird, funky, and/ or kill anyone without permission." I said with one eyebrow up smiling. "Can Do." He said smiling and snaps his fingers. A jumpscare? Oh to wake me up! I woke up instantly. I look around and I see Bill. He disguised as a human. He was making breakfast. "Hello Darling~" he said singing. "Hi?" I said in my pajama pants and a black banyan. My hair was all messed up so I brushed it to keep it perfect. "Bill, you look pretty handsome." I said blushing very little. He looks at me too, blushing. "Uh.. thanks!" He said smiling. I put on my (F/C) Shirt and my (F/C) shorts. I put my hat on backwards because I like it facing the other way. As I eat my delicious breakfast, made by Bill, I thought. "Bill, we can't call you Bill in front of anybody. It'll give out the name Bill Cipher." I said as he looked at me. "Oh. You're right. Um... call me William I guess." He said as he blushed. I smiled and laughed. Time to show Bill- I mean William Gravity Falls.