Chapter 12 - Danger?!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Woah. Wait... What...? I think I'm seeing things. I kept looking at that distance and I turn to where we were walking. I put on my favorite song and I was thinking everyone's favorite, 'What Is Life' question. Obviously I don't life. I found my gold brass knuckles and start to practice. I also found something in the forest too. It was Dipper's hat. I grab it, I set it on my head and I ran in the direction to go save Dipper. I started slowly to cry. I ran faster, and I hear a voice in the distance. I stopped for a moment to recharge my speed. I got to my stance and went as fast as a light. It was one of my special abilities to run fast. I stop somewhere and jumped using the speed. I wrote in my will, "I'd die for my friends." I saw Dipper and Bill talking and I sighed. I realized my landing skill isn't that good. I was going to land straight into a massive boulder. I cried cause I couldn't do anything else. I stopped trying to struggle and just wanted to die like a raindrop hitting a petal. I smiled. Then I stopped in mid air. Someone caught me. The persons hand was shaking and I didn't want to open my eyes to see a creature that he would want to eat me up for a bite sized snack. I slowly decided to go to sleep from using to much of my energy. It could be one of my friends. Too much stuff has happened the past day and I think I caused it. I mumbled slowly saying "It was my fault I bring trouble everywhere I go." I started to laugh silently. I questioned to myself. Am I the one in danger now? I need to rest now.
(Btw sorry I haven't posted anything since the last 3 months, I'm sorta busy with school. I know school is a word for satan. This chapter isn't over yet! If this gets 5 votes, I'll post a selfie of me wearing a markiplier cosplay! Love you long time and take care :). Oh by the way, I haven't eaten for the past six hours. SO GIMMIE FOOD.) I wake up, and I wasn't in the place I thought I would be in. This place looks like...hell?! I get up from the floor. I look around and there is fire everywhere, there is only one pathway I can take where it's not lit on fire. I'm probably dreaming. I don't know what to at a situation like this. I stop, screaming for help. I don't want to stay here! I don't want to be here! Why would I be in hell anywa-. I stopped. A deal with a devil. I remembered when I passed out, I could summon Bill if I had the eyepatch off. "Bill, I order you to come here at once!" A flash of yellow hit the underworld. "Hi (Y/N). I see that you need to get out of here. May I assist you?" He said letting me on his shoulders. He opens a portal and I couldn't be happier seeing someone saving me.