Chapter 7 - Healing her

Dipper's P.O.V
I felt so bad for (Y/N) how she was best up, and she resisted help. God, I want to help her, truly I do, but I don't want her to make her feel like she is a weakling. She is very strong to be honest, I guess she was just tired... Or maybe sick. I mean her eye is the craziest thing that happened. I think in the inside, she is scared and afraid of the things that might happen ahead of time. She wanted to go to the shack, but we were closer to her house, so we walked her there. She sat down on her bed. While she was doing that, Mabel was mixing up a herbal tea to make her feel better. She was shaking terribly. I checked her patched up eye (with the hieroglyph engraved in it) it was partly damaged, it was bleeding a bit, dripping down her face as if she was crying.  "(Y/N), I'm really worried about you, you didn't deserve that." Bill said putting bandages around her. (Y/N)'s  clothes were partially bloody, so I told her to go change in the other room. Mabel went in the other room with the tea, handing it to (Y/N). She changed into shorts and a tank top. She still had that ribbon cover her face. She looks at everyone and hugs us. "Thanks so much. I really needed you guys there." She said smiling and giggling. Wow, I'm surprised that she could walk though after that. "Your so amazing (Y/N). I've never seen anyone stand up from taking so many hits." I said winking at (Y/N). I looked at Bill, he was glaring at me. It looked liked he was staring into my soul. "Haha thanks Dipper. Can we forget about that? It's just a little fight, let's go solve a mystery!" She said smiling. As everyone headed out the door, (Y/N) last, cause she has to lock the door, Bill said, "Me and Dipper need to talk a bit, please excuse us." Dragging Me in the forest. "What is it Bill?" I said angrily. " I can't believe you! You are nothing but a woman stealer with legs!" Bill said slamming his foot to the ground. "Oh so this is why you dragged me out here for huh?" I said pulling my hair back laughing and looking away. "Well, you can screw a lightbulb, (Y/N) loves me alright?" I said laughing. Bill pulls his fist up, punching me right in the cheekbone. He slowly walks off saying " She's mine...." I get up walking in the same direction behind him laughing of his punch and he couldn't come up with a better comeback. "Hey we're back." I said brushing my hair backwards, looking in the distance. "Okay good, we are just about to leave to." Mabel said grabbing another chip earring. "I've got tons of chips!" She said with a half stuffed mouth. (Y/N) goes behind her house and pulls out 4 motorcycles one at a time. "We'll she is rich..." Bill said with his jaw wide open. (Y/N) tosses helmets to us. "No, I just happened to have four motorcycles. Let's go!" She said getting on the (F/C) motorcycle, starting it.

[Author's Note]
Sorry guys this is a short one haha. I've been busy with school starting and SacAnime. Tell me what you want to happen next! What will they see? How will Bill and Dipper decide their love for you? Well bye guys! >v<