Chapter 5 - Her Eye

Bill's P.O.V
I looked through as I heard my name being called out. I walked in, letting Mabel in with me. I sorta shoved Dipper out of the way as I crouch on the ground looking at her, petting her hair softly. "I'm here (Y/N)..." I said with fifty shades of red across my face. "Are you okay (Y/N)?! One of your eyes are blue and engraved with a hieroglyph." I said looking at her worried. "Yeah I'm fi- my eye?" She puts her hand on her right eye where it was engraved. She grabs her cellphone and pulls out the camera. "Oh crap." She said surprised and grabbed one of Mabel's ribbons and wrapped it around the eye like an eye patch. She covers it with her hair and said looking away, "I don't know what's wrong, but I'll be fine. I'm sure we will figure it out somehow." She said as she leaned hugging me. I picked her up and stood her up gently. She tripped but came back up immediately. She started to walk and wrapped her arms around mine and Dipper's shoulder as we walked downstairs. "I'm fine, I'm not a little weakling." She said smiling and walking. It was about 12:45 PM so we decided to watch a movie. To be exact, a horror movie. I grabbed the snacks, Mabel grabbed the pig, Dipper was finding a movie, and (Y/N) was looking at her strange eye... I wonder what's happening. She stands up and heads for the door, "I'm going to take a little walk, I'll be back." We all nod. I felt like something bad was going to happen so I followed her floating in the air. She was just walking. I decided to read her mind. (Y/N)'s Mind : ~Do I like Dipper, yes. Do I like Bill, yes. What am I doing with my life? Why did my eye color change? Why wasn't... Why.. Why...... I don't want to make drama, but I really love them. Ugh my life is drama.~ she sat down blushing and her hands on her face. She started to sob. "Omg..." She said quietly.

Dippers P.O.V
The movie was starting and I saw neither of (Y/N) or Bill, wait. (Y/N) went for a walk, so that means... I swear if your with (Y/N) your dead! I said quietly bursting through the door into the forest. I ran to see (Y/N) blushing, crying, and her hands on her face. "(Y/N), are you okay? Was Bill with you?" I said kneeling down removing her hands from her face. "I'm fine and no I didn't see Bill at all. Why is he missing!?" She looks up and sees nothing but the blue sky. Bill comes running out of the bushes running towards (Y/N). "(Y/N)! I've been looking all over for you. I didn't want you alone so I wanted to keep you company." He blushed and kissed her cheek. (Y/N) stands up, blushing and walking towards bill kissing him on the forehead. He blushed a fell from 3 feet in the air because he was allowed to fly. She headed towards me and kissed me in the forehead, I blushed super red and kissed her on the cheek. She said laughing, "race you home!" She said running towards the shack. I started to run and then Bill grabbed my arm and pulled me back, making me fall as (Y/N) kept running. "(Y/N) is mine okay? You better not have feelings for her cause she is mine." He said. "Now way, back off! She isn't yours at all!" I said standing up shoving Bill. "Hey dude watch it!" Bill shoved back angrily. "No bro you watch it!" I said as I punched him in the face, making him fall to the floor. "Hey what's your problem!" Bill said with a bloody nose. "Your my problem. I knew I could have never trusted you." I said kicking dirt in his face as I ran off to go catch up with (Y/N). I ran towards (Y/N) and I saw Mabel stopping me, making me falling on the ground. "Dipper, What are you doing?" She said out of anger. "U-uh just watching bill... He seemed strange lately." I said covering my face with my hat. "Your acting like a pig. Stop it. If you want (Y/N), you have to fight for her." She says sitting next to me. "You're right! I'll fight for her. For her, Cause..Cause I love her!!" I said standing up in confidence. (Y/N) was walking towards me, coming out of the shack. "Mabel can you give Us a moment?" I said blushing. She nods and runs off inside while (Y/N) sits next to me. "Hey what's up? You seem kinda down." She says staring at the stars. "(Y/N), do you like me? Do you like Bill?" I said feeling drowsy. "Um... Well, how do you mean it? Like crush or just friend?" She said firmly. "Crush like." I said blushing red. "Well.... I like both of you guys. You guys are cute and very sweet. But I can choose one of you guys." She said gently pursing her lips on mine. She felt amazing, "Wow, your a great kisser." I said as I gazed upon the stars. It's beautiful, just like her. I love her... She is just perfect. I looked at the forest and I see bill running towards us. 'CRAP!' I said punching the ground. "(Y/N)! I have something to tell you! I LOV- Y-!" I walked away and said softly, "Bye (Y/N)."