Chapter 15 - Crying Is Best Served Raw

-(Y/N)'s POV-

A short while of sitting and talking to Mabel, someone came over that sent the guys to throw a punch at them.

Pacifica Northwest.

Two men who were her security guys pushed Bill and Dipper to the floor. They headed towards me.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you are arrested for whatever reason Pacifica has. Anything you say will be used against you at a court of law. You have the right to remain silent."

"W-what? I see no right of why am I being arrested!"

"Yeah! You can't just arrest her for not doing anything! You actually should be arrested for child endangerment and child abuse!"

Pacifica gave a mean glare and walked off with me. My hand were being pulled out of my shoulder.. Or that's what it felt like. They threw me inside a dungeon in with a bunk bed. They were actually idiots because the handcuffs were donuts. Who does that?!

You are the donuts and proceed out a ventilation. There was something black in the distance. You raced in a different direction. All of a sudden, you popped out a ventilation rack and jumped into the kitchen. A skeleton was making spaghetti.

"I, THE GREAT PAPRYUS SHALL MAKE THE BEST SPAGHETTI FOR FRISK!!!"

"... Wrong show... Hehhehehe."

You said jumping back in. Who's frisk? What's with the skeleton making spaghetti? Not gonna care anymore.

A/N

I seriously have no clue on how to continue this Hahaha! I should just randomly turn this chapter into an undertale chapter with the reader in undertale hahaha! Can you guys and gals give me some ideas on the next chapter? I'll be glad to tag you in the beginning. Okay back to the story!

The vents just lead to different things that creeped me out. As the very last ventilation system I picked, it was the exit, thank god. I jumped out and I saw something that really bothered me. It was a room.... With me, Bill, and Dipper just kissing each other.

"..."

I jumped back into the vent and tired going out of another one, finally for sure I got out. It was bright outside. I ran towards the shack but I saw bill, mabel, and dipper trying to dig underground towards the cell. I saw a rock so I threw it at bills head.

"Owwww... Why'd you do tha-"

"I'm out guys!"

With a big grin on her face, her smile never shined so bright. Bill was blushing and so was Dipper. It's fun going on journeys, because you never know what will happen next.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Wow you guys are screaming like I was gone for a year! The handcuffs were frickin' donuts! What an idiot! Haha!"

Bill gave a questionable look.
"Who does that?"

"Apparently idiots like Pacifica."
Dipper grasped the shovel and covered the dirt hole.

Bill and (Y/N) decided to prank Pacifica. They did the old dog poop on fire, but they put it in her room behind a wall, where no one will find it. Dipper got a little jealous. Dipper just thought of gruncle Stan and great uncle Ford.

~FlashBack~
Stan: Ford how is it going with the sails?
Ford: All Is good, but we will be seeing a storm soon.
Stan: Then we should brace for impact, we don't want any Sea Serpent's.
Ford: Wait Hush!

*Stan And Ford hear Movement of the sea slowly getting unsteady.*

Ford: Brace for impact Stanley!
Stan: Oh no! The Sails! They're gone!
Ford: Get my books! We're abandoning ship!
Ford: HURRY!

*Constant Screams of Sea Serpent's. The Serpent went on the bottom of the ship, clasped the wood brace, and pulled the ship down to the bottom of the sea with him. They were later found dead by other sailors. Only the books and Stan's hat were found. They were given too Mabel and Dipper two weeks later. Regret was looming within them.*

~End of Flasback~

Dipper pulled his hat over his eyes while tears were dripping down his face. Mabel knew what he was thinking about, and cried with him. (Y/N) has a similar personality like Stan, but it's also very different. Bill and (Y/N) were still doing stuff to Pacifica's house. Dipper was making a journal 5 now, and now with the alchemy he developed, he was ready to fight for her. He was blunt in the action, but his selfishness and jealousy haunted him. He gave a smirk.

"Maybe I should go buy gold."