Chapter 10 - You Knew The Whole Time.

Your POV
Woah. What happened to Dipper? Other than the fact that we kissed. I knew Dipper put a sleeping spell on me. That's right, I know. I heard the whole thing about how they were fighting, I just couldn't hear that well. I'm very light when it comes to sleeping. Oh. (Btw I'm calling the pet Dawn Luna because I'm making a drawing and I'm writing its name. If you haven't seen the Picture for this chapter, that's Dawn Luna. You can replace the name with anything you want. Sorry but it bothers me I don't know why. That photo was made from Instacollege. I take half credit cause I drew the drawings. Hahaha. Okay BACK TO THE STORY! ) "Dawn come here!" I said sitting on the floor, petting her gently. She licks me and her tail became fire. I smiled "You're so cool!" Bill said with his jaw wide open. I looked at Dipper and gently wipe the dirt off his face. "You have a little something right there." I wiped off the sticks and leaves off. I looked at his hair, it had something on it...a....diamond?? Dipper smiled, it was a really big diamond. I pluck it off his hair and he looks at it, and he sets his hand on his hair and eyes wide open. "That was on my hair?" Dipper said laughing slightly. (A//N) I'm in the sac anime rave on Saturday. It's on the 5th Of September I went. I was Willford Warfstache tonight and RWBY Ruby Rose at the center. So I can't think right now I drank some monster -Which I never had before- so I feel dizzy and sick. THIS IS AWESOME! ITS MY FIRST CONVENTION AND I LOVE IT! I HAVE FRIENDS WITH ME AND ITS JUST AMAZING!)  I laughed. "Yes you did. It was very cute on how you said it though." I grabbed the diamond and tapped it on his nose. I saw Bill turn red. Is... He... Jealous...? I knew what was going on since the day I got here. To Gravity Falls.

Bill's P.O.V
Arg! Dipper you little-... I have an idea. I haven't done in this in years, but this will destroy her love for him. Oh Gravity Falls, you're in Bills world now. I turned around and then sat on the edge of the cliff. I gave a smirk and looked back. I said quietly "Dipper, you're in trouble now. Soon, (Y/N) won't even talk to you anymore." He laughed in excitement. All he has to do, is to grasp Dippers hand, while his blue flames ignite. If I can destroy his journal too, that'd be amazing!