Chapter 9 - The First Fight

Bill's P.O.V
That retarded littl-! I can't believe he could get away with it. He made a decoy, but I knew it was fake. He wasn't acting stupid like he always does! Ugh omg! I see Dipper covering (Y/N)'s ears so she can't hear my screams. I start to run, then I run faster and fly, then I flew so fast, blue fire came from the tip of my hands. My eyes are in anger. "Dipper!" I said roaring loudly. Dipper saw me and opened with wide eyes. I was flying so fast, I don't think the fastest car can catch up with me. I wanted to curse so bad, but a demon can't say because I signed that contract. UGH! I'm so angry! I could punch 3 mountains with just one fist I'm so angry. Can you like... Stop?! Your still far away from me, but I was getting closer. I came close, I grabbed dipper by his neck and pushed him through a tree. He was completely unharmed. "What?! How-?!" I said angrily. "I used a spell." Dipper said with an evil smirk. He, the one who was smiling and me, who was in complete anger. He put (Y/N) to sleep and pulled out his book, holding (Y/N) in his arms. He spoke ancient words and I tried to strike him while he was defenseless, but he casted a spell to where It's powerful mirrors surround me. It's told that it was never broken, and people just rotted in there and died. "Have fun." Dipper said laughing at a distance. I tried hitting the glass, but I failed. I kept hitting. I yelled into the sky "DIPPPER! ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOUR GONE!" Blue fire erupted and I realized. (Y/N) can summon me. We made a deal. I said, "Hey Dipper, can I have once last glance at (Y/N)? I'll be dead in an hour so I want to see her." He shrugs with a smirk and sets her down. A little hole appeared In the mirror. I smile and burst out, "(Y/N)! SUMMON ME! SAY MY NAME!" Dipper glares at me and runs towards (Y/N). She mumbles softly, "Bill, come...here...this is an....order." She was fast asleep, but not sleepy enough to where she can't hear me. I disappear from mirror maze, and appear next to (Y/N). I smirk and punch dipper to he floor. I look to the left, then the right. I see Mabel looking in her backpack and sigh in relief. "Dipper I swear to hell, don't do that again, or your gonna be a pile of bones." I said kicking the dirt in his face. I pick up (Y/N) and walk back to the apparently tents made by Mabel. I set her on top of her bed and she was shivering, so I grabbed my coat, and laid it on her. I give her a kiss on her forehead and leave. I saw a smile come from her face for a split second.

~Time Skip~

Mabel's P.O.V

I wake up, and so does (Y/N). We get up and decided to something really nice for the boys. "Let's make breakfast for the sleepy heads." (Y/N) said pulling out a pan and eggs. We cooked them and I pulled out some soda. Who couldn't have soda with everything? I wake up Bill and (Y/N) goes into Dippers tent. "Wake up Bill, (Y/N) made you breakfast." I said pulling and pushing Bill. "Um Mabel, Dipper ain't here. He must have gone to the bathroom" (Y/N) said going back outside. She stretched, sat, and ate. Bill ate as well, but he was looking into the forest. Something approached (Y/N). Something cute. It's a hybrid of a dragon and a mixture of a rare breed of a black and red fox. She turns around and looks at it for 2 minutes. "You're so cute! Your my pet now! I'm going to call you (F/N)." (Btw, that (F/N stands for Favorite Name. And holy smokes thanks for all the support! I feel special, my birthday was on the 19th of August so I guess this is my birthday luck! THANK YOU! :)! ) I tilt my head to the side and started to laugh. I hear something in the forest, and (Y/N) can hear it too. I grab my katana, she grabs her sharp top brass knuckles. Bill was about to charge on whatever it was. It pops out and it's Dipper, he was groaning and he looked like he slept outside for 20 days. Leaves and dirt and mud all over him. "Omg Dipper! What happened?! AND WHATS ON YOUR HEAD?!"

(A//N)
Omg I'm leaving in suspense. I was watching Jacksepticeye in the making of this. WARNING! No Dipper was Harmed in the making of this story. Thanks for the comments and the votes plus the people who added this to their reading list. If you want, I'll put them in the authors note of one story! Comment if you want that. What do you want to be on Dippers head? Kk bye guys! :)