Chapter 4 - Affraid to Explain

William (Bill's) P.O.V
'Omg I can't believe I'll be with a pretty girl for the summer! Wait? What am I doing? I mean... I was... Teasing her right? Right. I don't have feelings for a.. a-.... Pretty , Gorgeous, Happy and Excitable girl, Oh hell I do like her!' I said In my head. "hey Bi-Will, I'm wondering if you have...." She said smiling. 'Oh hell is she gonna ask me if I have feelings for her?!' I said smiling back at (Y/N) while saying that in my head. "A different voice? Cause you have the same voice as before. You know what never mind I think it goes perfect with your appearance." She said giggling. "O-Oh, well I can change it if you want me to." I said blushing a light pink. "Nope it's perfect!" She said grabbing my hand. I was blushing red. As we walked into town, it seemed that (Y/N) wanted to go to the Mystery Shack. Oh god I have such a rivalry with Mabel and Dipper. Let's see what happens.

Your P.O.V
As we walked towards the Mystery Shack, I grabbed Bill's hand and ran towards the shack to go see Mabel and Dipper. "Hey (Y/N)! Who's your friend?" Mabel said dragging Dipper by his hand towards her. I started to panic cause I don't know what to call him. I just blurted the first thing that came up to my head. "Oh! This is... Will or William my new..... Boyfriend!" Bill looked at me surprised. "Um.. Yea I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend. Nice to meet you Dipper and Mabel." He said holding out his hand as Mabel looked him suspiciously. Mabel grabs Dippers book and looks through the pages she flipped through every page for like 10 seconds so it'll take her awhile. "Hi Dipper, I didn't think we've actually met!" I said smiling holding out my  hand. He said shaking, "Y-Yea sorry about that, had some.... Business to do." He said blushing Shaking my hand again. Wow does he like me? He is blushing at me. Mabel screams looking at a certain page, "OMG YOUR BILL, BILL CIPHER!" Bill was shocked and started to walk away but I blocked Bill with nothing but myself. "Look I can explain." I said firmly. "We made a deal, He hangs out with me re whole summer, in exchange for a song about he- he feels about me." I said blushing lightly. "P-p-please don't hurt him!" I said gently crying. "W-woah (Y/N)." Dipper and Bill said staring at me each holding my shoulders. Bills hand was on Dippers and they glared at eachother. Mabel whom was feeling down for what she did. "I'm sorry, want a chip earing?" She said handing it to me. I felt so... Sleepy. I had fainted into their arms for starting to cry so much.

Dipper P.O.V
Omg I felt so bad, she fainted from so much pressure. She fell into my arms. She actually was kinda cute to be honest. I brushed the one group of hair from her face and ran inside and set her on my bed and checked her for any problems. 'Holy hell I really do l-like her. I might love her!' He said as he put the blanket over (Y/N). Mabel was out the door silently yelling at bill for him coming. "What the hell are you doing here Bill Ciphee?!" Mabel said putting her pointer finger on his chest. "I'm here to see what it is like to have the feelings and to see how a teenager is like. I've never understood human relationships but with (Y/N), I understand." He said looking at (Y/N) through the slightly opened door. "Please forgive me for my mistakes. I regret it and I promise that will never happen again." I said looking back at Mabel. Mabel looked at (Y/N) then looked back, "Fine, but only for (Y/N)."  As (Y/N) woke up slightly, I saw both eyes open slightly, but one eye was Blueish purpleish with a hieroglyph marked in her eye. "....Bill....Bill are... You...okay?" She said softly.

(Author's Note)
Holy hell! Thanks for all the Votes ! I'm sorry I haven't been updating much, been busy with summer. But I'll be back on an writing SUNDAY because I have a birthday party to go to on Saturday. Tell me what you want to happen. I have to tell you guys but I've been messing up with writing Aydin instead of (y/n) I kept laughing cause I kept writing my name. We'll see you guys in the next chapter!