44

Given above are their looks for the date. Happy reading!
___________________________

He fumbled for something in his pocket an slipped a necklace around my neck. I looked down to see what it was. It was a dazzling heart necklace. There were two hearts, one golden and the other silver, the silver having a diamond coating. It was amazing. I turned around and put my arms around his neck.

"Uh ho. You shouldn't look at me like that. I feel like kissing the hell out of you."

"And that's a bad thing?" I whispered even though no one could hear us.
"Yes. Because your first kiss is reserved. It will be special. In special circumstances. Wait for a while babydoll."

And I don't know how long we stood there like that, the sand crumpling beneath our feet, the water washing over, and the sky laid upon us.

•••

The next day I wore my oldest clothes, a faded ratty pair of blue jeans and a loose white tee. With my hair in a pony tail, I went to the store room and removed paint cans which were left after our room was renovated. I carefully bundled them and set off towards the flat to which Alastair had texted me the address to. The locket from yesterday hung around my neck, gleaming in the sunlight, reminding me of the promise of love. I got down in front of the apartment complex. The society compound was clean and pretty. I walked towards the lift. 7th floor. The floor was open, causing the wind to stir along the corridors.

The door was furnished, the name plate in wood held upon the polished surface. Alastair Kerr. 704.

I entered and lost my breathe almost involuntarily. The flat was open, with the breeze refreshing the room. The living room was wide like a playground, the kitchen to the right when you enter the house. To the left was the entrance to a bedroom and there was another bedroom to the right as well. The house was magneficient. I stood at the window, holding the railing, which looked over Seattle.

A hand creeped up my waist from behind and I felt a rather similar breathing sound near my ear.
"Like it?" He asked in his husky voice.
"Love it." I said.

I turned around to face him. All the furniture was wrapped up in cardboard boxes and bubble wrap. He opened them and handed me a catalogue.
"This is how I plan to design the living room."

The idea was mesmerizing. One doubt though. "Alastair, how did you afford all this?"

"I've been saving money since long babydoll. The furniture and all is from a downtown country shop actually. It's good and inexpensive."

I nodded. Everything was white with hues of blue and black. We arranged the couches, the kitchen furniture and everything. They were still wrapped up. He took a can of white and I took one of blue. We took a cloth and started painting the walls. It was more like playing. At the end of the chore, I had paint all over my clothes and hair and he had paint on his face, from the part where I was dressing him like a cat. We stepped back and looked at our work. Spectacular nonetheless. The bedrooms were already done. We just arranged the furnishings and put up the frames and the books on the shelves. The house was done.

"Is the water all good? I need to have a bath." I asked him.
"Yeah sure. You go to one bathroom and I'll go to the other one."

Alastair ordered pizzas after that and I had a bath. "Get me some clothes please." I screamed from the bathroom.
"What will you wear? I have all these boy clothes over here!" He yelled back.
"Just get something yaa!" I said, annoyance lacing my tone. So much for fun painting. He knocked the door. I opened it to see a tee and a pair of shorts hanging outside. I took and wore it. Too loose but comfy. Moreover it had a turning on smell. Of mothballs, detergent and of Alastair. I wore it, which came till my mid thighs and had a picture of a beach on it. I wore the shorts which came uptil my knees. Cool. I came out and went to the other bedroom, where he was having a shower. He was sitting on a stool in front of the full lenght mirror. He was shaving off his little stubble. I went and sat on his lap.

"Grace don't disturb me now please. My face might get cut." He said like a teacher.

"Please?" I said batting my eyelashes. It always worked. I found myself becoming less insecure in his company. That was true, I had started loving myself more after he had started loving me.

He sighed and handed me the razor. I took it from his hand and guided the razor alongside his jawline. The froth came off fine at first. The second time was also good. Slowly, his face was perfectly shaved. I applied aftershave and it was then that I noticed how close I was to him. He seemed to notice it too. Because then his breathe grew rugged and uneasy. I pushed myself off him as the bell rang. Thank God for that. I hastily left him there and opened the door. The pizzas were here. I paid the guy and set everything up on the floor. He came from his room, calm amd composed as ever and took his place on the floor beside me.

Alastair's Point Of View.
I couldn't help but look at her legs. Long and carved. How can someone be so fucking gorgeous and not know it? That encounter in the bathroom was a close one. If we were around like this, she on my lap, in the same house, alone, God knows what might happen. I had to muster up every bundle of control I had. We opened up the pizzas. I loved that part about her. She never shied away from eating or doing stupid things if I was around. She was herself with me. I was glad that she had let down all the walls that she had built around herself for so many years. She lay down and kept her head on my legs as we watched some cheesy romantic comedy. I took the remote and flicked on to a thriller suspense. She groaned at first but then started watching it with interest. I kept her hand on her silky hair. And she fell asleep just like that. With me watching her take quiet little snores. She looked good even while she slept. I myself dozed off after a while.

___________________________
Vote and comment :)