70

With that, Astrid broke in terrible sobs. She was crying as if she had lost everything.

I looked at Sir and sat down on the chair in front of him desperately,"Sir please consider, only around 5 months are left for graduation. Her future will be destroyed."

"She must have thought about that before messing around with boys." Sir said noncommittally.

"Sir please. It was a mistake. I promise I won't let anyone know nor will my marks go down, please sir." Astrid pleaded between sobs.

Sir just stared on. What was wrong with this old man?
"Sir, Astrid has always been a very good student. She's led the school to victories in cheerleading tournaments and she's handled her academics pretty well. Then why?" I almost plead.

"It goes against the rules. You should have thought about it before you went messing around with that Italian boyfriend of yours." Sir said, glaring at Astrid over his glasses on the rim of his nose.
I sighed exasperatedly.

"May I come in Sir?" A male voice boomed from behind.
I flipped my head to see Paolo there. He was panting as if he had just come running from somewhere.

"Now why are you here? Is some drama class going on in my cabin?" Sir growled.
"Sir please, I need to speak to you." Paolo said urgently.

Before sir could say anything, Paolo rushed in and nicely sat on the chair in front of sir. "Can I please, please talk to you alone?" He said to sir who groaned.
I took that as a cue to leave and excused myself. I went out, my fingers crossed and bumped into a strong, taut chest. Alastair. He cupped my cheek and searched my eyes.

"You here?" I say to him, glad and relieved.
"Paolo told me about his problem. We came here and the receptionist told us you were in." He says, rubbing his thumb along my cheek.

I held his hand before I do something crazy like kiss him over here.
"Gracie?" He says.
"Uhmm uh?" I reply like a fool.
"I asked you something."
"Oh. What?"
Oops, I got lost in his eyes.

"You okay? You handled almost everything. That big heart of yours." He says to me with a lopsided grin.
I grin.

"Ahem." Someone says from behind.
We immediately jump away from each other. I turn to see it's Sassy. I've hardly seen much of her since days. She glares at us as she mutters under her breathe,"Ugh get a room."
"Jealous much?" Alastair says.

I pinch him on his tummy. I can't pinch him. There is no tummy. Only abs and flat tough skin. I run my hand over my own tummy. Round and soft.

She scoffs. "I won't be jealous of scumbags like you two."
"We can see that." He snaps back.

"Shh." I place a finger on his lips. No matter how entertaining that argument was, the best way to shut people up is to show them that you're happy with your life. As I've grown up I've realized that every action does not need an opposite reaction. Sometimes you've just got to leave people to the lame shit they do.

Sassy grimaced again and walked off, her ass swaying side by side.
"Why do you have to mess with her?" I ask him, massaging his shoulders softly.

"Why does she have to mess with us?" He asks, playing with my hair.
"Haters gonna hate."
"Waiters gonna wait."
"Potatoes gonna potate."
He laughs out loud. "You're crazy."
"For you. Only for you."

I was lying on my bed in my room when I got a text message from Astrid. I almost jumped on my bed in an attempt to pick it up. I opened it quickly.

He let me be!!!! Im not leaving school, ill complete my graduation and im allowed to keep my baby, but its supposed to be kept as a secrettt -As

Wowww. M glad for you, i really am :) -G

Thank you Grace, it means a lot. You're a great girl. God bless you. -As

I smile at my phone. Simultaneously I recieve a text from Alastair.

Up for sexting? -A

You pervert. How did you get my no? Do i even know you? -G

Ive been stalking you.... -A

Stalker :o -G

Oh well yes, im gonna court you. -A

Jokes apart. We are already in a relationship, in case you forgot -_- -G

Oh grace, i courted you only for half a month. -A

Umm so...? What are you upto? -G

Im gonna chase you again, and make you mine again ;) -A

Oooh the game is up Kerr, try your best :* -G

Damn that hotness *_* -A

Haha :* -G

I laughed at his playfulness. He gives so much time and energy to this relationship. Both ends make it work after all.

I tiptoe to Vanessa's room. She's tummy down on her bed chatting away on the phone, her legs dangling around in the air. I scare her from behind. She jumps and looks at me in disdain while I laugh like a maniac.

"Annoying elder sister. You don't even behave like you're 18 Grace." She says.
"And you behave like you're 60. Grandma." I say, poking out my tongue at her."

"I wonder what would happen if Alastair knew about this stupid behaviour of yours." She says.
"Oh well he already knows. And he acts even sillier. So we are two stupid people together. Gralastair." I say, dreaming about him.

"Alace is better."
"No Gralastair."
"You're just keeping your name first so you can become more important."
"Oh please. How's Simessa?"
"Another stupid ship name. How's Vanmon?"
"That sounds like a vampire's name."
"Lol yeah it does."
"Yuck since when have you begun to say lol and all?"
"Stop judging me."
"Yeah right. I'm not judging you."
"You know my name, not my story."
"Every dumb bitch says that."

She gasps. I throw a pillow at her and run off. I'm so lame. But it's okay. I've got people who love me for that also. Isn't it just amazing to feel loved? By family, friends and someone special? A year before had someone told me that Alastair Kerr will fall for me, I would never have believed it. Life was perfect.

I pick up my phone which is ringing. So many people talking to me today.
Melissa, the screen shows her face, a wierd selfie she clicked. Why is she calling at night?

"Hello?" I say in the phone.
"Gracie." She's all grim and sad.
"What's wrong Mel?" I ask worriedly. What is happening with me, helping crying girls?

"I broke up with Albert." She cracks into the phone.

___________________________
Vote and comment :)