45

Given above is Alastair's living room. Please vote and comment guys. It's no fun writing something publicly if there's no appreciation.
___________________________

Our vacations were over after two weeks. It was mid-August now. The results were great. I scored an over all grade of A2 while Alastair got A3. We were somehow managing to do everything. We had also timely submitted our holiday projects, which had resulted in me completing half of Alastair's, since he was so busy playing either soccer or being with me. Our relationship was on an extremely good note. It was official, and it was bliss. He had dinner with my family too. And he was great. All the while I saw him doing good things for someone or the other. Being involved in charities, playing with little kids, he was adorable. I wish I could adopt him and then marry him. Sigh.

I walked over to my locker for first day of school after the vacations. Sassy was standing there, holding some books close to her chest.

"Hey Gracie. How much fun was stealing Alastair?" She asked haughtily.
"Sassy please leave me alone for now. I'm in no mood to listen to your jibes." I said in a tired tone. Being almost 18, I thought we all were way past that stage. She however continued,"But you'll be interested to listen what I want to say. You remember Audrey Cabot? Alastair's ex? The one who died around two years back?"

I looked at her confused. "Yeah what about her? We never speak about anything related to her."

"Well there's something you'll really like to know. Something your darling boyfriend has been hiding from you."
I gritted my teeth even though she was speaking the truth. "He doesn't keep things from me."

Sassy smirked. "Yeah right. I can see that. Catch me in the parking lot today. He's anyways gone for a match."
She turned around an walked down the hallways after that.

Alastair's Point Of View.
The match was great. We won. We should be going to school but the boys had planned to have lunch at an open eatery. So we would have to reach school after this celebratory lunch. I text Grace.

We won baby <3 ;) -A

Happy for you :D -G

Something was so wrong over here. A text from Sassy also awaits.

Be in school quick Allie. Your girl's gotta know your secret. -S

Quit joking. You're not gonna tell her. -A

Too late. Ill destroy your life the way you did mine. -S

Bloody hell. Sassy will tell her everything. Every damn thing. I ran quickly towards Stuart.

"Stuart please let me take your bike?"
I almost pleaded with him. We were here on a bus while Stuart had chased us on his motorbike.
"Yeah sure but what's wrong?" Stuart asked worriedly.

I quickly took the keys and turned on the ignition. "Gracie's going to know."
"Fuck." That was all I could hear Stuart say while I dashed off towards school.

Gracie's Point Of View.
I was walking towards the ground where Sassy had called me even though I knew I shouldn't go. My phone vibrated with a text from Alastair. I quickly responded to him. I was tensed, with my heart thumping loudly.
I reached the ground where Sassy was leaning against a pole.

"Oh so you're here, which shows how much you trust your boyfriend." She said with a smirk.

"Cut the crap Sassy. Come to the point." I said sick of her mind games.
"Well okay." She said as she removed some pictures and handed them over to me.

I took them. The first one was a group picture which had Stuart, Roland, Alastair, Spencer, Sassy, Merrie and Audrey. They all were standing on a beach, their arms around each other, looking really happy. I looked over at Audrey, who was wearing a crop top and denim shorts. She looked stunning. I felt ugly just by looking at her. Her perfectly toned body and legs looked accompanied by a confident aura made her look glorious. No wonder she was Alastair's girlfriend.

The second picture was that of Alastair and Audrey, a candid click. She was kissing him on the cheek, while he looked towards the shore. They looked like a model couple, the ones you see on TV. Made for each other. There were a few other pictures of them on that trip.

I looked up at Sassy. "So what do you want to tell me Sassy?"
"These pictures" she said,"were from our last trip as friends. Audrey died a month after that. You know how she died?"

I shivered internally, not liking where this was headed. "There were reports that it was a drunk driving case."
"There are stories behind every incident Gracie. Want to know this one?"

I should have walked away, said no, asked Alastair, but I found myself nodding my head.

She gave a sickening grin to me. "Oh okay then. Baby, Audrey died because of Alastair. He killed her."

I gasped. "Shut up Cassandra. I don't like such kind of lies."
"I'm not lying. She was my friend okay?" Sassy's voice grew a bit harsher. "The night she died, she was with Alastair. She loved him. And he, like the player he is, played with her feelings. They had a fight and she drove her car like maniac after that and ended up killing herself. But that's the fault of Alastair. He killed her! He used her! He made her feel like he loved her, when at the end, it was nothing!"

My tears threatened to flow any minute now. My heart was being repeatedly stabbed. Sassy looked grim. I turned around to see Alastair. The look on his face told us that he had heard everything. The tears started flowing. I held his collar and started speaking with sobs,"Is that the truth?"
He looked broken. "Gracie..."
I pulled him tighter and yelled,"IS SHE SPEAKING THE DAMN TRUTH?"

He was taken aback. But then all my horrors came true when he nodded. I was probably going crazy right now. I hit his chest and started walking away from this beast I had loved. My mind was bubbling with questions. But it was too late. This wasn't the guy I had fallen for. He came up from behind and hugged me,"Baby please..."

I pushed him away, probably looking mad with all the tears streaking along my face and my haggard appearance and said,"Don't baby me. Stay away."
And those were my final words. My fantasy got over way too fast.

___________________________
Vote and comment :)