Zayn Comes Home to You

You were sitting on the front porch steps, waiting for Zayn to come home. It seemed like you hadn't seen him in forever ever since he left for a small tour with the other lads. A short time ago, he called you saying that he would be home that night. You were super excited to see him so it was a wonder how you could just sit there on the steps of your front porch as the sun set, warming your skin. You checked your phone every 10 seconds to see if he had texted you or not.

After a few hours, when the stars were blinking against the dark sky, you became so tired from staying up that you fell asleep accidentally. It was then that Zayn came up to your house after leaving a cab and saw you there sleeping. He bent over and kissed you on the cheek, waking you up from his soft touch.

"Zayn!" you exclaimed fully awake, and jumped up into his outstretched arms that wrapped tightly around your body.

"I missed you so much," he said, almost with a voice that sounded like he was trying to keep back tears.

"I missed you too," you cry as you both stood there, hugging each other very tight. You felt comfort standing in his arms. One that could only be filled with his affections. Smiling to yourself, you then looked up at Zayn who was already looking at you and notice a tear roll down his cheek.

"What's wrong, Zayn?" you asked, wiping it away with your thumb.

"It's just that... I missed you so much and you're even more beautiful than before," he said to you looking right into your eyes while grinning.

"I love you too," you responded, "And I never want you to leave again..."

Pulling you closer, Zayn then kissed you and he whispered, "I won't... Never. You're too special for me to leave you."