Star Gazing With Zayn

"This is so sweet of you Zayn, thank you so much," you smile to your boyfriend, Zayn, who is sitting next to you.

You and Zayn had just finished a picnic date on the beach while watching the sunset as the outstanding colors of oranges, reds, pinks, and yellows, array into the clouds.

"Anything for you..." he whispers with a grin, staring into your eyes.

You start to smile when he leans closer to your face leaving only a couple inches left apart and as a result, Zayn's half smile turns into his cute toothy smile as he chuckles softly. He then gives you a short kiss on your forehead and as he pulls away, he grabs you gently around your waist and sets you down softly beside him on the sand and lets you use his arm as a pillow. Soon the stars come out and you and Zayn are having fun pointing out constellations and watching the full moon. Your right hand is entwined with his, just the way you like it and Zayn rubs his thumb over yours softly which sends tingles up your arm whenever he circles 'round and 'round.

"The stars are so beautiful tonight..." you say quietly looking up at the beautiful twinkling lights scattered throughout the night sky.

"Mhm..." you hear Zayn agree. "But they're not even half as beautiful as you." Zayn says after a  moment.

You turn to him but you already see him smiling at you with his eyes sparkling. Blushing, you start to look away, but Zayn turns your head gently and gives you another kiss. "You will always be beautiful. I love you."