Zayn Asks You to be His Girlfriend

"Hey can we go for a walk?" Zayn asked beside you on the couch after watching a movie. You looked at him and grinned when you saw Zayn was looking at you with puppy eyes whenever he wanted something badly.

"Sure," you respond and he squeezes your hand that is intertwined with his. 

Soon you and Zayn were walking along the shore in the soft, warm sand with a slight breeze blowing against you. His hand was intertwined with yours between you both and you walked in silence toward the setting sun.

"So... Is there anything you want to tell me?" you asked Zayn, since he suddenly became nervous. Scratching the back of his head, Zayn hesitated before facing you.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked you with a nervous half smile.

"Yeah, anything...what is it?" you asked, confused.

"I just wanted to let you know that... I... I love... I love you. You are seriously the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..." Zayn rushed somewhat quickly as he looked straight into your eyes.

"Can I tell you something also?" you asked Zayn with excitement rushing all around inside you. After Zayn nodded you proceeded to tell him, "I'm only happiest when I'm with you."

"Really?" Zayn exclaimed with a broad grin.

"Yes," you said shyly and bite your lower lip.

"We've been really good friends for a long time now... I mean, really good friends. I want our friendship to be even more than what it is. Now. You and me... Will you, be my girlfriend?" Zayn asked you, taking both of your hands into his own.

Fireworks exploded inside your stomach, mind, soul, and heart when Zayn's words left his mouth.

"Yes! I would love that. I want us to be more than just good friends too," you agree as you and Zayn's face came closer together.

"Good," Zayn whispered, his head bending down to yours. "Because I love you."

You smiled and closed your eyes. "I love you too..."

Then yours and Zayn's lips touched gently, casting an array of pure happiness overcome your body and soul.