Chapter Three

After class Nathan disappeared into the crowd of students rushing into the hallway.

Maybe I'll see him at lunch. I have English and Biology so maybe he'll be in those classes. I walked with Whitney to English class, Sam had Chemistry so we'll meet up at lunch.

I scanned the class for him but he wasn't there.

"Crystal are you okay? Are you looking for someone."

"Oh no just..... um..... looking around."
She gave me a suspicious look and ignored her suspicions so she can concentrate on the lesson. Whitney is a very..... what's the word,  well she's a book worm. Like she'll literally die without reading a book, you know how people get addicted to weed or smoking well hers are books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whitney and I met up with Sam at lunch, we we're talking about the new episode of "The Next Step", but I couldn't concentrate.

Out of no where, I saw Matt walking over to Nathan. He's the school bully every ones afraid of, well everyone except me, actually to think about it I'm not afraid of anyone.
Cool huh.

Matt and his possy walked up to Nathan, Matt had this evil smirk on his face and I knew things were gonna get ugly.

"Well lookie here, we got a nerd in our midst. Is that a star wars watch and a Doctor who shirt? Dude! this is freaking pathetic. Looks like I've got another guinea pig to do my home work for me."

I couldn't just sit there and do nothing, I had to act. I marched over to Nathan's table and stared Matt down with my best glare. Nathan looked at me with wide eyes as if I was a super hero.

Oooh imagine if I was a super hero, I'd have the power to absorb other people's powers. That'll be awesome, I'll be unstoppable and rule the world.

Muaahahaha

Just kidding.

"Well isn't it Weirdy, aren't you meant to be looking up ways of making artificial intelligence so you won't have to keep talking to yourself", he says and his possy laughs.

"Wow I can't believe your ape sized brain was able to comprehend such a sequence of big words. Why don't you take your pack of neanderthals and go fist pump or scratch each others butts", laughter erupted from the other tables and he sent me a glare.

You know that saying if looks could kill.

"I was right you really are weird. Bitch", he spat. I rolled my eyes at him and him and his possy walked away.

I turn to Nathan and give him a friendly smile, suddenly the weirdness in me took over.

"How the heck are you? How you been, wow your so big, did you change your hair cut, it's been so long, what do you think of global warming, I  wonder why the sky is blue, you're so tall no fair I want to be taller I feel like a dwarf beside you, ooh I wish I could die my hair purple, am I talking too much?" I said in a fast cartoonish voice after realizing how stupid I sound.

He looked at me with a confused look
"Uu-m do I know you?"

I gave him a look and raised an eyebrow.
"Really? Alright", I crack my fingers and neck with a cocky smile dancing on my lips.

"You are a starwars fan, you love sciene, your favorite movies are science fiction, you have a dog named Hercules and for some reason you have an interest in Greek gods and Greek mythology, when you were five you fell of you swing set and broke your arm, you have a favorite spot at the park; you always went there with your best friend, you accidentally killed a squirrel and cried for a week, your alergic to cashews, you once had a crush on princess Leia, you have spider man underwear should I continue?"

"No need I'm convinced", he says with cute smile on his face.

"Heyy Crystal".

*************************************
COMMENTS

Sorry for not updating sooner.
Had exams and had a lot on my mind. Promise I'll update sooner, also please tell your friends and share the story.

Don't forget to like :)