Chapter Six

Nathan looks very nervous because his first bold lesson is about to begin.

"Let's start simple", I scan the cafeteria and see Whitney and Sam's table.

"Great, go talk to those girls over there,"I say pointing to their table.

"G-Girls?" I nod. He takes a deep breath and walks uneasily to their table, he just stands in front of them and says nothing.

"Umm..... is there a problem?" Whitney asks looking very confused.

" Uu-mmm.......hello?, I-mmm N-nat-han" he said with his head down. Whitney and Sam throw each other bewildered looks and say nothing. I'm sure Sam would be thinking 'this guy is slow but he's pretty cute' I could tell from the way her nose crinkled, whenever she's thinking her nose crinkles a little bit. Sam's like the kind of girl that says anything and everything, what ever she's thinking she says it, she's sassy, has impeccable style, a smart ass and is an all round boss ass bitch. 

That's why we're best friends

This is going terrible, time to step in. My friends and I have this kind of telepathic link, we can read each others thoughts. Freaky right.

Naah I'm kidding.

But we can predict what the other is about to do.

I rush over to their table and break the silence with a loud cough.

To lighten up the mood and make Nathan feel less nervous in a fake British accent I say,"I'm soo sorry for my associates behavior, he's as shy as a school girl. Let us start with introductions shall we", Whitney and Sam look confused at first but quickly catch on.

"Oh that sounds like a lovely idea", Whitney says.

"I'll go first I'm Whitney Adams, I'm sisteen years old; I'm a little pale, tall and have black hair which is a little below my shoulders; my favorite color is blue, I'm an art prodigy and soon to be future world famous singer, dancer, actress and virtuoso. A designated book worm and will eventually  marry Zac Efron. As easy as pie", she says in a perfect British accent.

SHE'S NOT EVEN BRITISH.
This girl is good.

"Oh my turn", Sam says "I'm Samantha Cole, I'm also sixteen years old; I'm black, tall, slim and have black, curly, untameable hair. I have eight siblings and a dog. I'm a science genius and soon to be future inventor of Ebola virus cure; later I'll be rewarded a national prize and be named the female Albert Einstein. And might I say" she says addressing me " your associate is very handsome, " she ended her flirting with a wink which made turn blazing red.

"Oh Samantha stop it, you're making the poor dear blush," with that he became even redder.

"Good show, good show dear. This is my associate Nathan Waters, he just transferred schools, he loves science so Samantha watch out for a new science partner. He is a little on the shy side so be nice to him okay dears", I know I'm terrible at accents cause that not how the Brit's talk.

"Pip pip, cherio and all that", I say ending the show. We all look at him at the same time and he stares at us in awe.

I know we're awesome.

"And that's how you talk to people, well my people anyway," I say without the accent, he nods slowly.

"I'm happy you all have met, trust me Nathan you'll like Whitney and Sam" they both smile at him and he smiles back.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

"See you tomorrow Crystal we have Biology, text you later".

"Oh and Nathan," Whitney shouts as they walk away.

"Welcome to Brownwood High". We a smile from both of them we watched them disappear into the hallway.

"I have physics class", I say

"Hey um.... do you, can you, can we hangout after school? Y'know Like when we were kids".

"Sorry, I can't today I'm babysitting my little brother. Tomorrows Saturday are you busy?"

"No".

"Great we'll meet at or secret spot in the park. 6 pm don't be late," I smile at him before remembering I'll be late for class.

"Hope you remember our spot" I shout as I run across the hall way.

"Don't worry I remember".

I turned back and looked at him before stopping at my class.
I swear I saw him jump up and with a stupid grin, he even tripped on some trash cans which made me laugh hysterically as I walked into class.

Huh boys...

*********************************
COMMENT
Yaay 100 views *tears of joy*.
It'll be awesome if those views would turn to votes.
Tanx for reading xoxoxo.
Don't forget to vote.