Chapter twelve

I dreaded waking up for school, not because Matt's probably gonna spit on my grave after he kills me, nope I'm really not a morning person. I trudge out of bed sluggishly into the shower feeling the hot water greeting my cold body from head to toe. I suddenly feel happy to go to school recalling what happened at the karaoke club and our glue fight.

I quickly dry my wet hair and put it in a side fish tail braid- which was extremely tough for me to learn- something about the pattern of the braid interested me.

Weird huh?

I put on a short sleeve plain knee length navy blue dress and a pair of scandals carrying my back pack to the kitchen for breakfast. I grab a piece of bread and throw it in the toaster, I see my mum running around the house like a busy mad woman.

"Good morning mum and dad," I greet at my dad who's reading a newspaper and mum who waves in response while she pulls Jason towards the door, she runs back to the he kitchen to kiss my dad goodbye and pecks my hair yelling "have a nice day", as she walks through the front door.

My dad and I are in the kitchen in silence, my toast pops out of the toaster I grab it and pour a glass of orange juice. Once I'm done I give my dad a peck and bid him farewell.

"Bye baby C", the nick name making me cringe as I leave the front door.

"I hate that name", I mutter under my breath, talking to myself while walking to the bus stop.

"It's obvious, she's lost her mind", a familiar voice says, I roll my eyes knowing exactly who it is.

"Heyy Whitney, Heyy Sam", I say with indifference in my voice.

Sam had an evil smirk on her face,
"Rumor has it, you dumped a smoothie on Matt ,the school bully, who can kill you at a glance".

"And your point is...."

"Your famous", Whitney shrieks.

"The whole schools talking about it, I heard a rumor that Matt's  going to rip out your hair and then he'll dump a bucket of human waste on you".

"Really?",I gulp nervously.

"Just kidding", she laughs as I throw her a death glare.

"But seriously your famous", our conversation was cut short when the bus screeches to a halt. I fill in Whitney and Sam with details about the karaoke club, leaving out our little moment and the glue fight.

As we walk towards our lockers, Sam smirks at me "So you and Nathan?"

"What about us?"

"How long have you guys been together?"

"What! No, we're just friends"

"Mhmm".

"Seriously!"

They make kissy sounds as Nathan walks towards my locker, he's wearing a pair of jeans and a hoodie with its hood up .I scowl at them as I notice Nathan's already at my locker.

"Hi girls," he says looking at all of us and ending his gaze at me.

Sam plastered with an evil smirk on her face decides to humiliate Nathan.

I swear that girl is evil.

"Heyy Nathan, have heard the song 'Cheerleader'," hearing the name of the song made me grit my teeth knowing what Sam's up to.

"Oh yeah I have," Whitney smirks at Nathan who looks uneasy.

"Girls," I say in a warning tone.

"Isn't the song romantic?" Sam adds.

"It would be so romantic if a guy sang it to me," Whitney fake gushes.

"Girls," I repeat in a harsher tone.

"I heard a guy serenaded a girl in the karaoke club Saturday night".

Nathan clears his throat nervously and turns bright pink tugging on his hood to hide his blush. They both bite their fists trying to contain their laughter, I feel like bursting out in laughter at Nathan's pink face but push the feeling down to my stomach.

"Aren't you two ment to be in class," I growl at them.

"Alright then," Sam say putting her hands up defensively.

"We'll just leave you two alone," I hear kissy sounds as they walk down the hallway, there was a faint  shade of pink on my cheeks.

My friends are bitches. 

Nathan and I just stood in awkward silence, him rubbing his nape and me fiddling with my fingers- I do that when I'm uncomfortable, like right now- I shift uneasily on my feet until we're saved by the bell.

Thank God.

"After school your next bold lesson is at the karate dojo. Up for it".

"Yeah sure. I have math now see you at lunch," I watch him disappear into the crowd of people rushing out of the hallway.

I have physics first with Miss Julie, honestly I hate physics class. The teacher's super nice but I just don't get physics.
I haven't seen Matt all day, maybe he forgot ab-

Oh shit!

The hallway's empty cause everyone's in their respective classes.

Well almost every one.

I freeze in horror as I  Matt walks  towards me, I think of possible escape plans. Okay how about running but knowing my athletic ability and my clumsiness I'll just face plant on the floor, maybe I could fake faint; nah I'm a horrible actress. He walks with an air of confidence, running his hands through his wild dark brown hair ,with an evil smirk playing on his lips. He stands in front of me with a smug look on his face, I literally have to look up to him because of his height.

Stupid tall boys.

He leans on the locker near me with his left hand smirking at me. I was freaking scared so I put on my bravest face and stared him down. Well if I live to tell the story I won't be known as a whimp.

With my heart pounding  wildly,  my breath hitches when I see him raise his right hand, I shut my eyes tightly as his hand.......

**************************
OMG *horrified face* CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!! 
Is Matt going to hit Crystal or even *scary drum roll* rip out her hair.
DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN

keep reading to find out, don't forget to vote and comment.
Xoxo