01. Run

A/N: Okay, so this is kinda different, this is my version on how season 8 should play out, although it hasn't came out just yet, I decided to skip all the mushy shit between Caroline & Stefan. I also skipped the part where Jeremy and Bonnie break up also, I completely added the part where Bonnie and Damon were a thing;). This is my version on how Season 7 should end and if they do a season 8 with Elena maybe coming back. So in better words, This is my version on season 8 when Elena comes back.

If you guys are wondering how Stefan and Caroline got together, I might do a flashback. You guys want to see the Bonnie & Jeremy break - up....maybe a flashback. How Bonnie and Damon got together I would show in flashbacks. Oh who am I kidding, everything I said they will be a flashbacks.

I really hope you guys are up for this, like I said this is MY Version on how The Vampire diaries should be if Elena Gilbert comes back for another season maybe season 8?

I hope you all up for this, because let me remind you, your up for a lot of twists and plot twistes and maybe a few familair faces;) okay I should stop talking. Here's my chapter one.

You Have Been Warned!

01. Run

It's been 3 years since Elena died & since Damon left town to abandon me. I still sometimes go and see Elena at her tombstone but stopped a year ago, Caroline told me the only way to forget about her was if I erased her from my mind and heart and soul. It was hard but I haven't thought of her since then. I find it hard to forget the one person you love but, with Caroline help I'm doing good. I flipped through the pages until a figure with blonde curly hair sat down on my lap making me chuckle

" hey Caroline, what up?" If your asking if Caroline and I are a couple? We did make a progress but never worked because I was still hung over Elena but I did make a promise on waiting for her and when she is ready I'll be ready but, I feel like I said that in a moment of weakness but I did make a promise and I plan on keeping it.

" bored, wanna go out and watch a movie?" The words slipped out of her mouth so cutely and irresistible since she was batting her eyelashes at me.

I don't like movies, I found them old fashion considering I did live for a really long time. I didn't want to sound rude and plus, I could really like a day off of reading books that make me sound old. I hate reading fictions about vampires. If I could find the writers who wrote these silly articles on how vampires are deadly and should not be approach which in my state of mind, is true, look at what happened with Damon when he first came to mystic falls to destroy my life. Damon killed every single person he could lay his hands on, but some vampires like myself, Caroline and Elena weren't bad vampires. Although Damon turned good when he was trying to win Elena heart. Katherine was pure evil, she turned Caroline into a monster but that made her stronger. Jenna was turned by Katherine and she died. Katherine are bad vampires along with Siles. Klaus is an original and still is among us, no one even told him about Elena death and he doesn't even know since it's been two years. Since Elena died there was really nothing bad for mystic falls everything was calm and usual. I'm not saying Elena caused it all. I miss her, I really do. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't have let Damon get the girl I love, I wouldn't have let Katherine out, I wouldn't have letted Klaus to control my mind and I wouldn't have let the travelers capture her, I wouldn't have Elijah kidnap her many times. There's a lot of things I wouldn't have let.... but that was the past. Jeremy hasn't been seen, Bonnie tried talking to him or at least calling but he wouldn't answer. Kai died and I thanked Damon for that.

" movie sounds great" I smiled at the perky blonde, putting the magazine on the brown leather sofa. Caroline got off me and I got up grabbing my leather jacket. I walked out with Caroline by my side as I felt her fingers loosely wrapping them with mine. I didn't mind, I let her.

" so what movie?"

" ah, Mr.Salvatore I was thinking a horror" my mind went back to the day where only Elena use to Call me Mr.Salvatore and I call her Miss.Gilbert.

"Hmm?"

" Aha, wanna watch a horror?"

"Yeah, let do it" I sheeply replied making her smile widely showing off her perfect smile.

Bonnie-

"Hello Bonnie" the thick British accent vibrated through the room leaving me still.

I turned around and see Klaus standing right in front of me. What is he doing here? Why is he here? The questions kept popping in my mind waiting for answers that I may not get.

" Klaus?" I don't understand why he is here, I thought he wasn't going to come back....ever?

" you don't seem surprised that I'm here love, why's that?" His voice trailed off. He walked closer to me, as much as I was going to try to kill him, I can't....because an original can't die no matter how much you try only a silver knife which frequently I don't have.

" what do you want Klaus? Caroline isn't here" I spit at him making him smirk

" well love, I'm here for you" I stood still and my breath became hitched and I feel my heart beat increase by the minute

"Why?" I asked. I'm trying my best not to show fear, but I can't help it. I'm scared

" I heard about Elena, such a tragic.... I also heard she is human."

"Yeah....."

" well, I also heard Kai linked you to Elena, so if you die , she awakes" the smirk on his face became even more wider.

" Wh--"

" I suggest you to" he stopped and smiled as he vampire speed towards me, he's behind my back and leans into my ears as he says the one death word that made me frighten my life

" Run"

I gasp and quickly turn around as he stares at me with amusement. I could tell her was enjoying by that half smirk he had on his face. I didn't think twice, I ran for my life, everywhere I went, he was here. What was this? Mouse & Cat?. I ran out of my house and ran outside by having myself fall onto the ground scraping my hand that causes blood to ooze out and a broken leg. I drag myself across the ground trying to best to escape but Klaus grabbed my hair, picking me up. My one foot was putting my whole weight, his eyes turned a different color, a darker shade and his veins started coming on around his eyes.

" you even made it more easier" his vampire British accent said.

" stop" I looked at him dead in the eye " Caroline won't fall for you if you kill her best friend"

A smirk escaped his lips. He leaned in closer to my ear

" she already hates me for getting Haley pregnant but, she will if I bring Elena Gilbert Back" his vemon smile popped out big as I saw my life flash before my eyes.

I was dead