19. Getting Her Back

A/N: Hey guys, okay so. This story will be written in a 3rd pov because you will be able to understand it better--I hope.

Here is the chapter.

19. Getting Her Back

Stefan and Klaus were speeding through the forest, passing trees that where nearby. You can hear the sound of Wind gushing through the air, the branches of the trees moving and the sound of owls filling the air. Klaus and Stefan have been looking for Caroline for already 2 weeks, she disappeared from thin air, no tracks. They came by her disaster place, they got nothing from cops except for the fact Klaus compelled the sergeant to spill everything--Stefan wasn't happy.

The sergeant said that a animal attacked this man, he believed that it was a vampire--Vampires are back is what he said. Klaus smirked and began to walk away once he heard the news.

Years passed and yet no sight of Caroline anywhere. Stefan didn't have anyone else, he believed Klaus was going mad by every single clue he is getting--she left and not coming back. Stefan called his big brother who he haven't seen since he found out that Katherine and Damon are dating.

"Where are you?" Damon asked, Katherine was kissing him shoulder

"New Orleans, where looking for Caroline...we need your help" Stefan asked, he sounded desperate.

"On my way" and with that, he hung up.

Stefan and Elena are still dating. They are actually growing stronger. Stefan hasn't told Elena about the cure that Klaus has been hiding but, Stefan knew that it wasn't just because of his sister Rebekah...he believes there was more to it. Since Elena is human, Stefan thought it will be safe is she's at the boarding house, she's been bored, watching Titanic several times and always cried. Katharine and Elena eventually became friends, since Katherine is dating Damon.

The thought of Katherine and Damon dating made her nervous, she never thought they would get together...it was odd but also, cute. She witnessed the way they were together and she couldn't help but fight the urge that was plastered on her face.

Elena was currently sleeping and Damon was getting ready to leave, Katherine was convincing him to stay but she knew he wouldn't budge but, she loved trying to convince him.

"Pleeeaasse" Katherine whined, her pouty lips popping out and her big brown eyes glossy and big--her puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry babe, can't" he quickly kissed her lips and walked towards the door. He turned around to face Katherine once more.

"Keep Elena safe" he smiled and left out that door. Katharine let out a groan of annoyance. She stepped on her heel and made her way upstairs to Elena room.

"Damon gone" Katherine shouted, Elena slightly groan and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"What?" Elena muttered

"He's gone. Stefan need him" Katherine said

"....so, just us...?" Elena cocked an eyebrow and Katherine nodded.

xxxx

Klaus opened the door to the bar, a bar he once use to love going to. The waitress was a beautiful blonde, one of Klaus friends--Camille. Once she saw him, her smile faded and a unpleasant awkward tension Filled the air, Stefan noticed.

"2 beers love" Klaus said as he made his way to the stool, Stefan followed. Camille looked at him, a look of hurt and pain filled her expression.

"Coming up" Camille said under her breath.

Before Klaus came back for Caroline...He had a fling relationships with Camille--clearly didn't end well. He left her broken and he didn't say he was leaving. Camille took that to heart and never spoke to him. Camille was his love and therapist.

"You look nice" Klaus smiled, Camille closed her eyes, she really couldn't do this.

"Here" Camille said handing the two beers. Stefan smiled and started chugging.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked

"We're getting her back" Klaus said

"How?"

"My Witch" Klaus smirked and turned to Camille "Cam..where is Davina?" Klaus asked

"She's with Haley, Marcel and your brother Elijah" Camille said making Klaus tense, he just left. He never told His brother or even said goodbye to hope--His baby daughter...

"Let's go" Klaus chugged and so did Stefan and they left.

xxxx

Klaus entered the house, The room was dark, he moved forward and forward and that's when his heart dropped and his body stood still.

Caroline.

She was there, tied up to a chair. Her arms and legs strapped around and she was suffering. Furious ran through Klaus body like a lightning bolt. Stefan had the same expression.

"What is going on here?" Klaus shouted as He listened closing and noticed Davina was chanting in her language...she was killing her.

"Klaus " Elijah said as he raised his hand in the air and Davina stopped. Haley immediately went to Hope--She was watching made him even more angry.

"What the hell do you think your doing? What is hope doing here? Let Caroline go" Klaus hissed

"No" Davina answered firmly

"No? Do you dare to Not obey me? Do you know who your talking to? I'm Klaus Mikaelson the most fear creature on this plant" Klaus was turning red from anger...

"She killed innocent people and feels no remorse...she need to be put down!" Elijah said

"She turned off her emotion. Let me talk to her..." Klaus asked, he really didn't want to kill anyone and if he was...Davina would be first to go.

Klaus walked to Caroline, moving a strand of hair from her face, Caroline had blood around her mouth. She looked at him

"Klaus" She slowly said and he nodded.

"Turn it back on" Klaus asked

"I won't. I have to live with it, I can't" She tells him but he shakes

"Your with me, Care I don't want to lose you...I love you" he tells her, tears whelming in her eyes--it was working. She was getting her emotions back.

Damon stormed through the door, about to kick ass but stopped once he saw Klaus and Caroline

"You found her!" Damon said towards Stefan and he nodded.

They watched intensely, Klaus let her free, she got up. She looked around and looked at Klaus, a small smile curving her lips as she swinged her arms around him and brought him close to her as she hugged him. Tears falling down her eyes as she was crying. All the people she killed, she felt them. She didn't know how she was going to survive but...with Klaus by her side she knew.

"Don't be too happy, Caroline because I have news" Camille said out of nowhere.

"What?" Caroline asked

"You killed innocent people...but not just you. I heard your looking for the Killer of Bonnie Bennett" Camille said,just the sound of her name, made Damon tense and look down.

"Yeah...we have no clue yet. It's an unsolved mystery, I lost one but I gain my other friend" Caroline said as she gasped "I bite her...is she--"

"--She's fine" Klaus smiled at her.

"Anyways, I know who the killer is..." Camille smiled, Klaus heart dropped, he's caught.

"He's standing in this room" Everyone looked at each other

"And that person is...Klaus Mikaelson " Caroline broke out of his embrace and looked at him