15. Turned Off

15. Turned Off

Stefan-

Once I Parked the car I got out and went to the passenger seat to help Elena out. Once we were on our feets, I reached to our destination. It was a farm with horses. I continued to walk until I smelled blood. My eyes widen and looked at Elena grabbing her hand I vampire speeded towards the blood and stood in front of Caroline with her head low and Klaus knealing down to her level.

"Oh, Caroline" Elena said catching Caroline attention, blood smuttered across her face, her eyes swollen by the amount of crying she let out.

"I-I couldn't stop!" Caroline sobbed covering her mouth. I looked at The dead body who was a Hispanic girl laying on the ground, lifeless.

"It's okay, care" Elena said walking to her, taking a seat next to her as she hugged her

"Klaus?" He shot his head up and looked at me with guilt something I haven't seen in a long time.

"What happened?" I questioned

"Well, mate. She fainted. She hasn't had blood in her system and she had to eat! I fed her the women" Klaus took full responsibility

"You what?!" Elena shouted getting up to have Caroline continue to cry.

"What? She would've died. I'm sorry but Caroline life is more important with a human" Klaus looked at Elena with disgust

"Ugh!" Elena groan running her hands through her hair. She went to Caroline getting her up,

"I'm taking Caroline home" Elena tells me making me nod "hide the body Stefan"

I watched them leave and turned to Klaus. He stared at me with his famous smirk as I groan and began to pick up the body.

Katherine-

I smiled biting my lip once I saw Damon next to me. I peaked under the sheets and looked up seeing, we both were naked. Damon groans and turns to face me, a horror look on his face

"No,No,No!" He said falling off the couch. Wait, didn't we just have sex on the desk?

He wrapped the blanket around his body and looked at me in shock, a horror look on his face explained it was just a mistake.

"Did we?" He asked making me nod and smirk

"Yes we did. Can I just say...you were wild" I smiled waving my hand in front of my face.

"Mhm, yeah you need to leave." He touches my body and it sends this shiver down my spine. He pushes me out of the door and closes the door in my face.

Well, that's rude.

Nonetheless, I pick up my feets and begin to walk to the kitchen.

Caroline-

I can't believe I killed a girl

A poor, nice girl

I'm a monster

Yes,yes you are. Now you have to live with the guilt

Guilt?

"Care?" I turned to glance at Elena who was driving and glancing at me and the road "are you okay?"

No.

"Yes" I ignored my sub-concious

"Are you sure? You don't seem okay?" Elena pushed further

"I'm fine Elena!" I snapped

"Okay" Elena quickly shut her answers and just looked forward paying attention to the road.

Hahaha don't you just want to taste that pretty neck of hers?

No.

Maybe just a nibble?

No.

Come, just one try.

I hit my hand against the door and Elena quickly stopped the car, she looked at me shocked and I got out.

Why running away? Your running just like what you did with that girl? Leaving Stefan and Klaus to clean your mess!

"No! Leave me alone!" I argued

Maybe that's what the girl thought when you sunked your teeth in her neck

"It was an accident!" I cried covering my head

No! You longed for it.

"Caroline?" I turned around and saw Elena standing there looking frighten

Kill her, taste that delicious blood.

"Get away from me" I shouted towards my demons and Elena

"Care" Elena begin walking to me but I vampire speeded away from her.

You killed a girl and you will kill Elena. She's a weak human.

"No!" I cried "It was an accident" I fell to the ground, on my knees

"Make it stop!" I cried holding onto my head while i was my knees. (Crap this reminds me of Elena! Aw, I miss Elena.)

Turn it off

What?

You heard me, turn it off.

"N-No" I argued

It will take away your pain. You won't feel any pain, Just turn it off and you won't feel remorse.

Stefan-

I vampire speeded towards the moutains and dropped the body on the ground. Moments after Klaus joined me

"So, are you and Elena a thing?" He asked making me stop and stare at him

"Yeah. Problem?" I questioned raising an eyebrow

"No! So you don't like Caroline?" I laughed,

"No!"

"Cool" Klaus said

"So, do you think she will be my girlfriend?" Klaus asked making me smile as I grabbed a shovel and started digging for this body,

"Aren't you going to help?" I asked Klaus who was just standing there. He sigh, grabbing a shovel and started digging

"Yeah! She will" I tell him making his face light up. I couldn't help but chuckle.

He really does like Caroline, despite all the nasty and horrible things he done to us and bite Caroline about 4 time. He managed to save her and always protected her. I can see he truly does care for her and for that I'm happy Caroline can find someone who will love all her flaws even if she doesn't like them.

Elena-

Ugh! I totally forgot how hiking isn't my thing. The most time I told Stefan I didn't want to be a vampire and he took me hiking. I bite my lip just remembering all the happy memories j had with Stefan.

He made me feel special

I don't regret bumping into him in the bathroom. I'm happy he did because I really got to meet my best friend and...Boyfriend? Boyfriend that sounds nice. Although we didn't make it offical I still know I'm his and he's mine.

I continued to walk to find Caroline until I stopped once I see a figure through the woods. I didn't catch a good glimpse but once it came forward my eyes widen. It was Caroline. She looked somehow changed. Her eyes show no emotion no regret..no remorse. She turned it off.

"Caroline" I gasped, she vampire speeded towards me and I became to run away, but i felt her grab me pulled me to a tree, a smirk came to her face.

"I won't hurt you, Elena. You are my friend." She told me making me shallow my saliva

"I will just slightly but lightly bite you" She said as her veins came around her eyes and her fangs showed as she sunked her teeth in my neck.