12. Sickness

Sorry for not updating any faster. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

12. Sickness.

Katherine-

This is ridiculous, they are suppost to protect me and right now they are focusing on Elena?. I groan out loud and noticed Caroline smiling at me

"What?" I rolled my eyes

"Nothing!" She smiled. Yeah okay.

"What Caroline, tell me" I ordered getting frustrated

"No!"

"Let's not forget who turned you into a vampire" I reminded her and she went cold

"A reason to hate you but, you did make me better so thank you" I rolled my eyes and got up and walked away and went to the front porch and found Jeremy

"Ah, hey little Gilbert! Haven't seen you in a while" I sat down next to him.

"Yeah! You tried to kill me" things just got awkward. I sigh, bring my legs up to my chin and slightly smiled. The good old days. I'm now here in hiding feeling desperate and not to mention I died and somehow resurrected. My typical day at work.

"Sorry about that" I glanced at him.

Klaus-

Last time I heard Katherine she said to stefan and Damon that she knew you killed Bonnie, I need to know if she knows i did something.

"So, how did you wake up?" Jeremy asked. I hid behind the big wall, my ears opened and hearing every single word that Katherine said.

"I don't know. I woke up and found myself back at mystic falls. " She shrugged

"Do you really know who killed Bonnie?" Here it is.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm putting the evidence together. Uh, question?" She bite her lip

"What?"

"When did Klaus come back? Why?" She's on to me, why me?

"Klaus? What does Klaus have to do with any of this??" Jeremy was confused

"Well for starters he magically came back...For what? To win Caroline heart?"

YES!

I don't understand how that's to hard to understand, everyone knows I'm in love with Caroline and will do about everything to win her heart.

"Klaus?" Fuck.

I turned around and smiled as I looked at her. She look confused as she went to stare ahead of me and sees Jeremy and Katherine talking.

"What are you doing?" She crossed her arms

"N - Nothing. What are you doing here? " I casually asked

"You kinda disappeared on me" Caroline said making me half smile. She cares.

"Well, he came the day Bonnie died. He came to surprise caroline" Jeremy said and I immediately took my glance at caroline and stared at Jeremy.

"Okay!" Katherine said.

Stefan-

I came back with a bowl of chicken noddles soup. I noticed when I was here that's how sick people who aren't vampires get better. Bringing in the tray and putting it on the table next to her, I feel her head and she's burning up. This really can't be good. What's wrong with her??

"What should we do?" Damon asked. Since Elena been sick he hasn't really left her side. We argued once he found us in bed cuddling next to each other, I had to explain to him that if we want Elena to live, we can't keep fighting like this. It's ridiculous.

I grabbed his arm and took him outside and everyone crowded us

"How is she?"

"Is she getting better"

"Your suppost to keep an eye on me, not Elena"

Everyone was bombing us with questions and with Katherine question I glared at her. She can really be a pain in the ass.

"I don't know what's going on!" I confessed

"Turn her into a vampire. That's the only solutions " Katherine suggested and that caused me to glare at her even more.

"That's not the problem!" I shouted. How can they even think that.

"Why not? It can help!" Damon suggested making Katherine eyes widen and then smiled.

"Damon! No! Elena never wanted to be a vampire!" I reminded him "remember when she couldn't take the pain! Damon it's a no!"

"Right, because your afraid that she'll fall for me? Your scared her vampire self will pick me!" Damon shouted. WHAT???

"This isn't about that Damon! Elena never wanted to be a vampire for starters...she wanted a human life and now that she can get that. I'm not taking that away from her!" I was making it clear

"Stefan is right! Elena will probably be safe now that Klaus doesn't need Elena blood to make hybrids considering he has a child for that." Caroline said staring at Klaus making him nod and chuckle slightly.

"She can finally be what she always wanted to be! Human.. she can live her life!" I said with a smile.

"Okay! So not turning her into a vampire is clearly not an option...What now?"

"Now we take her to the hospital" I said

Elena-

I woke up in a hospital bed, looking around until I saw basically everyone surrounding me. Stefan and Damon were on each side of me, Caroline was next to Stefan, Klaus next to Caroline, Jeremy next to Klaus, Matt next to Jeremy, Alaric next to Matt and lastly the devious Katherine pierce next to Damon.

I sit up quite fast but soon the pain past me to and I groan. Stefan helps me sit up lightly and I bite my lip, trying to remember what happened.

"What happened?" I softly asked feeling a sharp pain on my side

"You had surgery" Stefan tells me, Surgery? For what?

"Why?" I was confused

I looked around and caroline grabbed my hand and lightly smiled. I'm getting so worried.

"They took a kidney" Caroline said and my eyes widen

"What?!" I shouted

"I'm joking" Caroline laughed. Holy man, I got scared "You got your pentisided removed!. That's what caused your sickness"

"Oh" Is all I could say.

"I told them to turn you into a" Katherine looked around and whispers "vampire"

I widen my eyes and immediately looked at stefan "did you--"

"No!" He reassured me and I let out a sigh of relief

"Are you okay, Elena? I thought I might have lost you" I looked at Damon and smiled

"I'm fine! Don't worry about me, that's not your job anymore." I looked away and smiled at stefan

"When can I get home?" I asked

"Very soon! You just need your rest" the doctor said making me nod.

"I kinda compelled him to do a good job on your surgery" Stefan admit and I couldn't help but fight the smile on my face

"Bad Boy stefan. Hm, thank you" I laughed.