20. Everything was just a lie

A/N: I'm truly sorry everyone...:(

This is the last chapter.

20. Everything Was Just A Lie.

C A R O L I N E

No, this must be a mistake, this can't be true...Klaus killed Bonnie? But why? I don't understand anything. The expression on Klaus face basically confirms what he did, my heart sunked.

It hurts knowing the guy who said loves you killed your best friend. Klaus didn't even look at me, Stefan holded onto Damon because Damon was going to kill him, he - he should die. He killed my best friend.

"Go to hell" I said shaking my head as I walked away, I could hear my name being called but I didn't listen. I was to hurt to pay attention,

"Caroline,Stop." The British accent called out for me, my feets stood still. Why couldn't I move. I felt myself being turned out and that's when I noticed Davina doing magic on me.

Of fucking course.

Klaus walked to me, His tried to touch me but I swapped his hands away. My body was still but I was still furious.

"Don't touch me" I nearly spat out in disgust.

"Caroline...you don't believe that?" He sounded hurt. The thing is, I can always tell if Klaus was lying and I did not believe him, he doesn't sound hurt. He sounds guilty.

"Are you lying to me?" I asked already knowing the answer, by my body language he can tell I already figured him out. 

"Okay! I'm guilty...I killed Bonnie! Is that what you wanted to hear?" The minute those words escaped his mouth, my hands founds it way to his face, pressing on it. I slapped him, the red mark on his face proves it.

"Okay, I deserve that" he calmly said, not just yet. I grabbed him breaking out of Davina magic and kneed him in the balls, making him groan and fall down.

"Not even close. Leave me the hell alone, I want noth--"

"--Caroline don't--"

"--I don't want you near me. I HATE you." I spit out. I walked away, leaving him alone. Tears spilling out of my eyes. My heart is broken and I don't think it can ever be replace. I don't think I can Ever forgive him. Bonnie is my best friend.

xxxx

I was in my bedroom, shattering glass was coming from downstairs-- Damon. I know he's angry, out of everything I've done, in a way I'm just like Klaus. He had no remorse over my best friends dead body, like I had no remorse over the people I killed. But the thing about you is you had your humanity turned off. That might be true...I don't know who to trust. I feel like everything Klaus and I did was all just a lie.

I was curled up by the staircase hearing Damon, Stefan argue. I can see Katharine had nothing to say...Elena was just angry aswell, but kept it to herself.

"He killed her" Damon shouted

"To get ELENA back!" Stefan shouted

Why?

"Doesn't matter! He killed the girl I loved, he deserves to die." Damon shouted. Tears threatening to come out of my eyes, a part Of me doesn't want him gone.

"Jesus Christ Damon, what about Caroline?" Elena and Stefan shouted. I can't hear any of this anymore.

I got up and walked to my room, I closed the door and sat down on my bed, I hate him

Liar

I do, I hate him. He killed my best friend.

Maybe, but you still love him after everything.

"Care?" I got up immediately and saw Klaus, he looked at me with guilt. He sigh, I bet he never plan on seeing me cry.

"Get out" I firmly said, my heart breaking.

"Caroline, you need to listen to me" Klaus said

"I don't need to hear anything" I shouted.

"Damn you Caroline. I need to tell you what I did." I sigh, I crossed my arms and looked at him waiting for him to explain

"Was everything we had just a lie?" I blurted out, his eyes widen and immediately, he shaked his head.

"Everything was real. What I had with you was real" I started to cry

"Why?" I cried, covering my mouth to contain my sobs.

"I wanted to make you mine--"

"--so you killed my best friend" I shouted in horror

"Because I knew you missed Elena! Caroline I knew, everything. Yes, I got a girl pregnant. Yes, I fell for Camille and I eventually did love her, but I always came back for you. I killed Bonnie so you can be happy and have your best friend, I was thinking of you" Klaus poured his heart out. I cried, and shaked my head

"You weren't thinking of me. I didn't want you to kill Bonnie, Klaus." I cried, trying to catch my breath

"I'm sorry" I covered my mouth, Klaus eyes were red, a tear slipped out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry to" I cried.

Moments later from him staring at me, he nodded his head. Once he was about to leave, we heard commotion coming from downstairs, a glass shattered. I walked towards the stairs and saw Elijah grabbed Katherine as she was shouting, Damon was holding onto her. Klaus vampire speeded towards them, I followed. 

"Leave, Elijah. We have no business being in mystic falls." Klaus said as he looked at me "Everything is done"

I put my head down, tears escaping. Elijah let Katherine go, "if I see her around Hope...I will kill her" Elijah threaten

"I wasn't doing anything bad, I wanted to see her..." Katherine confessed, Klaus grabbed Elijah out and they walked out. Klaus looked at me once more, Damon looked angry. That was last time I saw Him, Goodbye.

I turned around and hugged Stefan who was there, tears falling down. Elena came to my side, I let go of Stefan and hugged Elena. My heart is broken and unfixable