04. Confusing

04. Confused

Everything happened so fast, one minute I'm talking to Elena the next we're lip locking. It's felt good but at the same time it felt so wrong. Elena was outside on the porch just thinking. I'm thinking inside. What am I going to do?. Elena is currently taken because she hasn't broken up with Damon and the situation with Caroline and I just got difficult and I think she noticed.

I peaked my head outside, Elena was fidgeting with her digits not doing anything. She was....nervous. I could feel her heart beat beating at an Unusual pace.

"Hey you okay?" She turned her head around and got up. She placed her hands on her side and looked at me confused.

" Erm, yeah....so, where Damon? " did you hear that? That was my heart and soul just broke. Why am I being so selfish, I was never like this except when I was with Elena..... I didn't want anyone to take her from me, but the little demon took control over me.... I was a ripper and I lost Elena.

" he's on his way.....Uh, we need to talk" She looked into my eyes like if she was trying to read me. Why?

" Am I human?" Her innocent question litterly took me off guard.

"Yeah"

" so, your a vampire?" She looked unsure of the questions but I clarified

" I am!"

Elena-

I come back from the dead and the first thing I do is kiss my Boyfriends brother. I swear human Elena didn't get the memo of I'm Dating Damon Salvatore. Fuck, I'm such a screw up.

"Hey you okay?" I turned around and see stefan standing there so perfectly. I stand up dropping my hands to my side and looked at him confused. Where is Damon? Why did he leave?

" Erm, yeah....so, where Damon?" I could see the hurt in his bushy green eyes.

" he's on his way.....Uh, we need to talk" is it about the kiss? Oh fuck it's about the kiss....Fuck Elena....Why did you kiss him? Oh shut up you idiot, you loved it and your be lying to yourself if you say you didn't.

" Am I human?" I bombed him with the question so he doesn't ask me about the kiss....

"Yeah"

" so, your a vampire?" He is a vampire right? I mean I did die as a human but he told me long ago he wanted to become human.

" I am!" So, he didn't take the cure....then again there was only one and he knew how badly I wanted it. He did know be best.

" Elena?" That voice? I turned my head and my eyes started getting watery seeing who's infront of me

"Jeremy" the words stumbled out of my mouth. I ran to him jumping and never letting go. I missed my little brother.

" Your actually here.....but how?" Jeremy asked confused

" I-I don't know...." I have no clue to why im here, everything was just so Confusing.

" I don't care.... as long as your here?" Jeremy said hugging me back. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Oh my god" I turned my glance and looked at Caroline who looked shocked and.....Klaus. Caroline had tears forming in her eyes.

" Hi care bear" my voice cracked

" It's actually you" She cried running to me and engulfing me into a hug. Why do I feel bad? Why am I feeling guilty? Because you kissed the guy she liked

"Jeremy is right" Caroline said letting go of our hug "how are you alive?"

I don't know why im alive but I am, it's the best feeling in the world. I have everyone I ever wanted here except for Damon and Bonnie who should be here.

" my point exactly! Why is Elena alive and why isn't Bonnie here?" Klaus asked making everyone to turn to face him

"There's only one solution for this" he said catching our attention

" She killed herself" we all turned our heads to see who talked and it was the one and only. Damon. My jaw dropped and I was with mix emotions by this time. He looked hot!

"Elena...." he breathed out.